CHAPTER 2. THE NEW CLIENT

ISHAANI'S POV:

Looking into those emerald green eyes makes me feel all warm and fuzzy. I felt as if I was acquainted to them . Mesmerised by the beauty my heart didn't allow me to take my eyes off from those beautiful green orbs .

I know I was acting clingy but I could hear my heart demanding me to capture more and more of the magnificent view in front of me .

“Ishuuuuuuuuuuuu!!!!!"

My chain of thoughts were broken when Niharika called me

Kahan kho gayi thi yaar tabse bula Rahi hu

(Where were you lost I have been calling you since a while)

Ahnn .. umm hn woh .... Woh kuch nhi par tu itna kyu chilla Rahi hai yaar aisa laga jaise mai behri ban jaungi kuch hi der mai

(Ahnn... Umm yes that... That nothing but why are you shouting so much it felt like I would become deaf the very next moment)

Niharika giggled upon hearing my words.

Aacha leave it come it's time to carve the cake .

------------------------------------------

The Bisht's along with Ishaani  stood  surrounding Niharika while singing the birthday song

“ Happy birthday to you
Happy birthday to you
Happy birthday dear Niharika
Happy birthday to you "

Niharika started feeding cake to everyone present over there one by one

She picked up a platter with a slice of creamy cake over it and grasped it near Shivansh .

While passing the fluffy pie she winked looking at him while she further added , “ kha lijiye isse phele Mai apna mood badal du"

(Eat it before I change my mind)

Shivansh just glanced at her being totally confused and then he gazed at the cake it seemed like someone had taken a bite from the edge of the cake .

Seeing the condition of the fluffy pie he understood  what Niharika wanted to convey. With a smirk he took the plate from her hands .

Niharika just grinned over his action and departed from there .

Aditya was standing at a shouting distance from them was observing all the actions of Niharika and his elder brother with a confusing look.

“Yeh dono kabse dost ban gaye ?"  Aditya questioned himself while scratching the backside of his head.

(From when this two became friends?)

Huhh my elder brother is really very complicated to comprehend .... He sighed and went towards Aadya who was enjoying her cake .

It was 11:30 pm the event was almost over . All the guest along with the Rathores had departed while Ishaani was dropped to her apartment by one of the driver of Bisht's.

After getting freshen up  she hugged her bed and  decided to go through her phone as she didn't check any of the notification on the device since afternoon.

By the time Niharika had shared the pics of party to which  Ishaani replied her with a “❤️” and kept her phone away going deep into her dream land .

------------------------------------------
It was almost evening Ishaani was busy thinking about something.....

Those emerald green eyes why I felt like I have a connection with them , why I couldn't control myself from getting hypnotised by those eyes whyyyyy !!!!!!