CHAPTER 1. THE BEGINNING

"No... No please, leave me, no, please!" she screamed in terror.

"Sweetheart, pehle toh tum meri sirf zarurat thi, par ab tum mera nasha ban chuki ho. Woh nasha jisse main chah kar bhi chhod nahi sakta..." he murmured while caressing her jawbone.

"Have a good sleep.” He said patting her head lightly.

He laughed maniacally.

--------------------------------------

She was a shattered soul, and he became the remedy to mend her. Together, they forged a path to happiness, and they lived happily ever after.

Ishani put down her pen and sighed.

"Nihu, I just finished the last chapter of my second Wattpad book," she told her friend Niharika over the phone, setting her tablet on the bedside table.

"Really?! Ishu, I can't wait to read it! Your story has kept me awake for the past two nights," Niharika exclaimed.

Ishani's eyes welled up with tears.
"God knows when the real hero of my life will come and take me away from this darkness."

"Ishu, not now. I can't see my best friend in that miserable state again, especially not on my birthday. No more tears for that monster. Now, when are you coming to the party?" Niharika asked, trying to cheer her up.

"I'll be there by evening, Nihu. I won't miss my best friend's birthday party, and I'll be early to help you get ready," Ishani promised.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

In a lavish office adorned with gilt-edged accents, the air was steeped in luxury and authority. Polished marble floors echoed the footsteps of the one and lonely accustomed to grandeur and power- Shivansh Rathore.

He was shouting into his phone.
"What the hell! I'm not wasting my money just to hear that you couldn't find her again!"

He angrily threw the phone away.
"Relax, bhai. She will be yours. Aaj nahi toh kal, she will end up being in your arms," Aditya said, making Shivansh smile evilly.

"Of course she is mine. Woh toh meri ‘need’ hai, and Shivansh Rathore never compromises on his needs," Shivansh declared with a sinister grin.

Aditya smiled back and added, "She is coming to the Bisht mansion today."
"Meet you soon, sweetheart," Shivansh smirked.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ishani was choosing an outfit from her wardrobe when a photo frame fell. She picked it up, kissed the picture of the woman inside, and whispered, "I miss you, mumma."

Tears rolled down her cheeks. She placed the frame in her wardrobe drawer and said, "I won't let them live peacefully, mumma. I will make sure they get the worst death. I promise you." Wiping her tears, she continued, "Your sherni will fight for you, even against the whole world. Just wait and watch." She smirked, determined.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It was six in the evening, and Ishani and Niharika were getting ready in Niharika's room at the Bisht mansion. Niharika's mother, Aarti, entered the room.

"Haaayee, meri dono bacchiyon ko kisiki nazar na lage. Kitni pyaari lag rahi hai dono," Aarti said, taking off the evil eye.

(God save both my girls from evil eyes. How beautiful they look!)

The girls giggled and hugged Aarti.
"Aunty, we might look beautiful, but it seems like someone is going to steal the limelight today, right Nihu?"

Ishani teased, laughing.

Niharika placed a hand over her chest dramatically and said, "Aahhh mummy, aaj toh heart attack hi aajata mujhe.
"
(Ah, mummy, today I would have had a heart attack after seeing you.)

"So beautiful, so elegant, just looking like a wow," they said together, giggling, while Aarti playfully hit their arms.

"Okay, my beautiful ladies, let's capture this beautiful moment with a stunning pic," Niharika said dramatically.
After taking the picture, Aarti left the room, telling the girls to come down quickly as the party was about to begin.
"Seems like aaj tu kisiki jaan lekar hi rahegi. Kya pata mujhe mere jiju mil jaye aaj," Niharika whispered in Ishani's ear and quickly ran out of the room.

(Seems like you are definitely going to kill someone today. Who knows, maybe I'll meet my brother-in-law today.)

"Nihuuuuuuuuu yaaaarrrr!" Ishani called out, laughing.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Shivansh arrived at the Bisht mansion with his family, uninterested in the party. He was there only because the Bishts were shareholders in GeniTech. He wore a white shirt, black pants, and a blue blazer. His emerald green eyes, perfectly shaved beard, and veiny hands added to his charm.

Ignoring the lustful glances from other girls, he kept tagging along with his family until suddenly, his eyes locked onto a pair of honey-brown orbs. For a moment, the world froze for Shivansh. His heart raced, feeling a strange peace and intense attraction.

Aadya and Aditya started giggling.
"Lagta hai Bhabhi mil gayi."

(Seems like we found our sister-in-law.)

Shivansh glared at them, and they stopped giggling immediately.

"Ah, umm, I guess dadu is calling me," Aditya said, trying to escape Shivansh's angry gaze.

"Oye, ruk. Mujhe bhi bula rahe hai. Haan, abhi abhi sunayi diya. Aaayi daduuu," Aadya added, running away.

(Hey, wait. I think grandfather is calling me too. Yes, grandpa, coming.)

Shivansh turned back, but the honey-brown orbs were gone.

------------------------------------------

What do you think 🤔 why Ishaani is in such a depressed state ?
And who is the girl whom Shivansh is searching like a hungry wolf ?
There is much to know about the past of our Ishaani and Shivansh
What does the destiny hold for both of them?

So my lovely readers this was all for the chapter one I know it was bit boring but trust me with upcoming chapter the story will be coming with many twists , fun and entertainment.

Plzz do like and comment on my story.... this is my first writing and I really need your suggestion and appreciation inorder to continue my work . I would happily welcome your suggestions
Aab idhar Tak aa hi Gaye ho toh like aur comment karlo ❤️

Tab Tak ke liye tataaaa 😂❤️