Chapter 10

"Where are you?" Asks Ollie.
Liam is very agitated. He fears that Olivia may be torn from him forever. The thought alone sends him into delirium.
"I’m with the others in the countryside outside the city!" Yells Amy "the agents of the ASO are trying to capture Olivia!".
"Are your animals with you?" Ollie asks firmly.
"Yes, and they are facing them," replies Amy "but it would be better if you two came here!".
"Here we come!" Says Ollie.
Afterwards, Liam and Ollie run quickly to the exit.
"Where are you going?" Asks Mrs Pitts "non dovevate studiare?".
"Sorry, Mom, but we don’t have time to explain!" Liam and he and Ollie quickly say.
Within minutes they arrive in the country.
They find Isabella, Lucas, Henry, Benjamin, and Mia attacking ASO agents. Liam spots Olivia in a corner, frightened.
The boy runs to her and strokes her face to calm her.
"Quiet" whispers softly.
Ollie comes to meet him and, without getting lost in pleasantries, tells him: "jump on Olivia and run away!".
"What?!" Asks Liam "and where we going?".
"Do as I say and don’t ask questions!" the friend intimate him, with a tone that doesn’t belong to him.
Liam then climbs on the dragon and orders Olivia to explain the flight. The dragon initially hesitates but then begins to rise from the ground and fly.