Chapter 9

Ollie gets to Liam’s house on time.
As soon as he is at the door, he knocks slowly at the door.
As soon as he hears that sweet noise, Liam’s heart is racing. This is the first time he’s invited Ollie to his house without Noah, Emma, Charlie, James and Amy. What if this "homework night" turns out to be something else?
Liam promptly passes his mother and goes to open to Ollie.
"Hey, Ollie!" Liam says, smiling, "Nice to see you!".
"The pleasure is mine," responds cordially Ollie.
The boy holds Ava in his arms and has a backpack full of books on his shoulders.
"Can I come in?" Asks Ollie.
Liam nods and Ollie advances slowly inside the Pitts house.
"Hello, Mr and Mrs Pitts," Ollie says, seeing Liam’s parents in the living room, "can I leave Ava with you?".
"Sure, Ollie!" Mrs Pitts says.
Ollie then walks slowly into the living room and leaves the turtle on the floor.
After that, he and Liam go upstairs and go into Liam’s room.
With nonchalance, Ollie sits on his friend’s bed and pulls out of his book backpack.
"What do we start with?" Ollie asks enthusiastically.
If there’s anything Ollie’s passionate about more than being with his friends, it’s studying. He would spend whole afternoons on books, unlike most of his peers.
"Actually, homework was just an excuse to get you here!" Liam tells him sincerely "see... I.... I... well... I...".
Before Liam can even start talking, Ollie’s phone rings.
It is Amy.
"Amy, why are you calling me?"
"Are you with Liam?"
"Yes, why not?"
"YOU MUST COME NOW! OLIVIA IS BEING CAPTURED!".