Chapter 5

"Where are you going?" Mr Pitts asks his son.
Liam, who is leaving to go to Ollie’s, says to his father: "I’m going to Ollie’s".
"To study, right?" asks suspicious father.
"Sure!" says Liam "What else do you want me to do with Ollie?".
Actually, Liam would have done something else with Ollie, but now is not the time. Now all that matters is bringing Olivia home.
Within minutes, Liam arrives at Ollie’s house.
The guy opens it.
"Welcome!" he says with a smile "the others are upstairs in my room".
Liam follows Ollie upstairs. The house has been very quiet since Ollie’s parents, both biologists, worked at that science base in New Zealand. According to Ollie, they spend their time experimenting on animals.
Once Liam and Ollie arrive in the boy’s room, Amy, sitting on the boy’s bed, asks: "So, Ollie, can you finally tell us what you have processed?".
"Of course!" Ollie exclaims in the same tone as Sheldon Cooper "I see you haven’t brought your pets".
"No, why?" Asks Noah.
"Because they are exactly our protagonists," says Ollie.
"What do you mean?" Asks Emma.
They are all confused. They look like children who have not understood the lesson and expect their teacher, Ollie, to explain it to them.
"We will create a mini army of animals," says Ollie.
"A mini army?" asks surprised James "do you mean to unite our animals and turn them into war machines?".
"Exactly!" says Ollie.
"So an army of a dragon, a Bengal tiger, a Siamese cat, a grizzly bear, a turtle, a German shepherd and a viper?" Asks Emma.
Ollie nods.
"Sorry, but a turtle would be useless in this plan," says James "turtles are slow and barely move".
"You don’t know what my Ava is capable of," proudly states Ollie "I taught her everything I know. She is not a regular turtle".
"So when does the training start?" Asks Liam.
"Tomorrow, if you want," answers Ollie.
"I still think this plan will go to shit," says James.
"Everyone thinks so at first," says Ollie "then after, almost always, they turn back".