Changes...

Okay so this scenario can go both ways so I'll put both since it's less confusing. OC and Crush are also dating or married.

One is OC leaves:

OC leaves for a vacation, or work, or ETC, and it lasts a couple weeks/months, so they stay in touch with Crush over calls and text since Crush couldn't come due to work and such.
They can't stay in contact though since Crush is an idiot and broke their phone halfway through, so FaceTiming and calls weren't an option.
OC finally comes back, walking inside to see a huge change in Crush. (Or finds out a huge change).

Two is where Crush leaves:

Crush leaves for a vacation, or work, or ETC, and it lasts a couple months, so they stay in touch with OC over calls and text since OC couldn't come due to work and such.
They can't stay in contact though since Crush is an idiot and broke their phone halfway through, so FaceTiming and calls weren't an option.
Crush finally comes back, walking inside to see a huge change in OC. (Or finds out a huge change).

This change can be whatever you want, but it has to be something extremely noticeable, a big change. It can't be something like, wears a necklace now, or wears glasses.
It should be something big. Like plastic surgery, illness, change in behavior or appearance, or a new roommate.

Also, if you can't think of something, you can use a scenario from my book.

This scenario can also be flipped around where OC leaves and is the one to change, or crush leaves and is still the one to change, it's up to you!

————————————————
This scenario is available to mix with ALL other scenarios! You may mix this scenario with as many of the other scenarios as you'd like, as long as you know how.
————————————————
Form for this scenario (please fill out):
Who changes?:
How do they change?:
How does the other react to this change?:
How extreme is the change?:
What (if any) other scenarios would you like to mix in?
————————————————
My Form for this scenario:
Who changes?: Masky (or other crush)
How do they change?: he has gained about 40 pounds and is more aggressive.
How does the other react to this change?: she loves his weight, but doesn't enjoy his new aggressiveness, kind of scared of him.
How extreme is the change?: extreme.
What (if any) other scenarios would you like to mix in? the daddy scenario (may change)