𝙼𝚒𝚗𝚎

Scenario;
(Yandere scenario). Crush is enticed by OC, completely desiring them. However, OC doesn't know of Crush's intense feelings for them.
One day, Crush's feelings grow stronger and stronger. The once controllable sadistic desire to have OC turns into a strong, monster of a desire. They didn't care anymore about anyone else. They WOULD get OC.
Then, as OC is doing something alone, or so they thought, Crush comes out of nowhere, knocking them out and taking them to what would be their 'new home.'
————————————————
Form for this scenario (please fill out):
How crazy is crush?:
How harmful is crush?
How much far does crush go with their craze?:
Do they kidnap OC?:
So they torture OC?:
Do they kill for OC?:
If yes to the above question, who?:
What (if any) other scenarios would you like to mix in?
Extra?:
————————————————
Form for this scenario:
How crazy is crush?: Very. Like, insane kind of crazy.
How harmful is crush?: Also very. He barely had any limits, only stopping at death.
How much far does crush go with their craze?: Very far. Hitting, yelling, locking her up, starving her, his only limit is death.
Do they kidnap OC?: Yes.
So they torture OC?: Yes.
Do they kill for OC?: No.
If yes to the above question, who?: N/A
What (if any) other scenarios would you like to mix in?: The daddy or pet scenario, as well as the chubby 2 scenario depending if you're comfortable.
Extra?: He forces her into the daddy or pet part, keeping her like a 'toy'. The chubby 2 comes in after a while, he becomes very lazy and indulges in a lazy life with her, going absent from work.