𝟽 𝚂𝚒𝚗𝚜

Scenario;
There are 7 deadly sins, known to be avoided.
•Lust
•Gluttony
•Greed
•Sloth
•Wrath
•Envy
•Pride

Now, what happens when OC or Crush starts taking the traits of one of these sins? They are infected with the sin by a demon, and are completely dominated by this sin, seeming to become a human form of said sin. They don't change completely, their personalities mostly staying the same, along with their appearance.
For example, if OC takes on the sin of Lust, they are still the same person, just incredibly lustful and want sex constantly. Or maybe they start sleeping with other people, but they're the same person none the less. Or with Gluttony, they're the same person, just obsessed with food, eating constantly and resulting in a gain of weight.
The question, is how does the other react? Do they enjoy this new side of their partner, or do they absolutely hate it?

(For example, if they like it it might be because they too have a similar inner sin, like having a love and need for sex, so they enjoy having OC or crush similar, or they enjoy having a less active significant other, etc.)

————————————————
Form for this scenario (please fill out):
Does OC or Crush or Both have sins?:
What sin do they have?:
How does the other react to their sin?:
What do they actually DO referring to their sin?:
What (if any) other scenarios would you like to mix in?:
Extra?:
————————————————
My Form for this scenario:
Does OC or Crush or Both have sins?: They both have sins.
What sin do they have?: Tim is infected with gluttony, and Tokori with sloth.
How does the other react to their sin?: Tim is angered by her laziness, yelling at her constantly. Tokori loves his sin though, only enabling it more and more, bringing him food constantly and such.
What do they actually DO referring to their sin?: Tokori enables him with constant food, letting him eat as much and as often as he pleases. Tim however goes as far as putting a shock collar on her and shocking her whenever he feels she's being too lazy.
What (if any) other scenarios would you like to mix in?: The daddy or pet scenario depending on what you're comfortable with.
Extra?: None.