𝚁𝚞𝚕𝚎𝚜

Please read these! They are important, and if you ignore them I will refuse to roleplay with you until you do and/or fix whatever rule it is you broke. The only exception is rule one, I most likely won't even notice so I won't ever correct you on that one! I make mistakes with it often as well!

DISCLAIMER: THIS RP BOOK IS 18+ 
i am not a minor, and I just don't feel comfortable roleplaying with minors. I'm sorry! ):

Rule One; Swearing is allowed but censor it. So like f*ck. This doesn't apply for PMs, I just don't want my book to be taken down so that's why this rule exists.

Rule Two; No smut in comments. Take it to PMs. This rule is also made just because I don't want my book taken down. Also, just so you know, I am asexual. I prefer not to write smut for My Oc, but that doesn't mean you can't for YOURS. I'm perfectly okay doing it for yours, just not mine please and thank you. (:

Rule Three; Roleplay as my crush and I'll Roleplay as yours. Please do not throw my roleplay under the bus as well. Try your best to roleplay evenly! I try my best to almost always write your crush longer than my Oc! I don't expect you to do the same at all, just try not to write ten lines for your Oc and two for mine. 

Rule Four; Be kind and patient outside of Roleplay.

Rule Five; I don't take requests for scenarios. Sorry. That also means if you want to roleplay, it must be a scenario from my book, or at least let me roleplay one from my book. If you want to do something completely different for yours, that's completely okay though! Just let ME roleplay for my Oc and crush a scenario from this book at least. (:

Rule Six; Please respect my opinions and choices when I do things, or choose reactions and such. This will be explained more in rule thirteen.

Rule Seven; Don't make your OC OP please. Thanks. This doesn't mean they can't have powers or anything, but they should be able to get hurt. Does this mean by everything, nope! Just give them at least one physical weakness! Like silver, or a wooden dagger to the heart! Just something, and let them get injured! Not badly, but bruises and cuts DO exist!

Rule Eight; Don't kill my OC without my permission. Thanks. (:

Rule Nine; Please be somewhat literate. Like, at least 3 lines. I will try to copy the way you roleplay, so if you send long responses, I'll try my best to match. It takes me longer to reply for longer roleplays, for obvious reasons, but I will try my best. I don't expect you to do the same, I will just copy what you do! I personally enjoy more medium length, 5-10 lines. (: I'm happy with anything above 2 or 3 though! But if you're too short, my replies may come slower as well.

Rule Ten; None of this: Anna: *jumps* Omg hi! *smiles*

Rule Eleven; If you make a form or tag me, read the scenarios before you do! It's rather annoying to accept someone into an roleplay book and have them not even roleplay there.

Rule Twelve; DO NOT tag people on your Oc form as a 'tag.' Copy and past please, it is confusing for me and annoying. Thank you.

Rule Thirteen; PLEASE read the ENTIRE scenario before asking to do it! This also means how I want my crush to be played for it. A great example of this are my Chubby scenarios. I've had people request to do it and have me tell them what I want when it's in the chapter, or tell me they're uncomfortable with my decision after I type it all out. Please read, and if you are uncomfortable TELL ME FIRST THING! I am willing to change and adjust, just don't make me a fool. I DO get embarrassed still, remember that.

Rule Fourteen; if you start a roleplay, you will be starting. I have had far too many where they ask me to start and then never reply. I do have other people to respond to, so don't waste my time. If you don't plan on replying, don't even bother roleplaying.
    -this being said, I don't mind if you get bored, just let me know. (: I do too sometimes, and sometimes we have too different of roleplaying taste to both enjoy it. And that's PERFECTLY OKAY! I completely understand! Please just let me know, and I'll try my best to do the same. (:

Rule Fifteen; there are forms at the end of every scenario! Please fill them out before starting the roleplay. Fill them out as if to ask 'may I?'

Rule Sixteen; IMPORTANT. This is a Character X OC roleplay book. I do not do Character X Character or OC X OC.