𝙵𝚘𝚛𝚖/ 𝙼𝚢 𝙾𝙲

Form:
————
First Name:
Last Name:
Age:
Pronouns:
Sexuality:
Nicknames:
Appearance:
Personality:
Fear(s):
Likes:
Dislikes:
Crush:
Other:
IMPORTANT NOT ABOUT OC;
Things you're uncomfortable with:
What scenarios you're uncomfortable with:
How active are you on the app?:
Do you have a discord you're comfortable roleplaying through?:
————
My Form:
————

First Name: Tokori

Last Name: Citrine

Age: 23

Pronouns: She/Her

Sexuality: Asexual

Nicknames: Toki, Kori

Appearance: She has long dyed silver hair that reaches the end of her back, naturally wavy and especially curly in her curtain bangs. She has unnaturally forest green eyes and freckles that litter her cheeks and nose. She has full lips with a sharp cupid's bow and a small gap between her front two teeth. She has olive skin and is 5' 4". She's slim and has a rather boyish shape.

Personality: Despite being one of Slender's workers, she's very quiet and submissive, shy and sweet. She loves affection and relaxing, but also enjoys some fun. She's easily distracted and extremely tired all the time from a condition she has. It leaves her without energy constantly. She's friendly, and too forgiving, naive. She lacks pity though, and doesn't have any reactions to other people's mortality or pain.

Fear(s): She's absolutely terrified of vomit, the dark and being alone. 

Likes: She loves to cook and bake, and loves cats. She also enjoys drawing and the color green.

Dislikes: She hates musicals, large gatherings, and isn't a big fan of dogs. She also doesn't like the color orange. She has a lot of odd food preferences that cause her to be a picky eater, despite her love for making all kinds of food. She won't eat most of the food she makes. 

Strengths: Tokori is great at acting, and while she isn't very physically strong, she makes up for it with her talent for manipulation. She doesn't do much of the killing, instead goes on partner missions as bait, able to lure people to more discreet locations, but can finish the job if needed. She also does a lot of the clean up for the others after missions. 

Crush: Timothy Wright (Masky) Backup; Helen Otis (Bloody Painter) or Brian Thomas (Hoodie)

Other: She has poor health, so she gets sick and injured quite easily. She's also epileptic, and has mild seizures under certain circumstances.