Chapter Sixteen - Carnival

A/N: I don't even know wtf is going on in this chapter, so sorry if it's low quality-
She's a movie movie star~ (Stan cix y'all)
(NOT PROOFREAD)

It's the gentle caresses on the back of his hand that wake him up. His eyes flutter open and he looks at Jake.

"Good morning." Jake whispers when their eyes meet.

"Morning..." Sunghoon mumbles. Jake pulls his hand away and Sunghoon has to stop himself from reaching for it again.

"Did you sleep okay?"

"Yeah. You?"

"It was okay."

Sunghoon watches as Jake stands and stretches his arms, a thin line of skin being revealed as his shirt rises with the movement. Sunghoon swallows and looks away.

"You moved around a lot this time." Jake blurts. Sunghoon freezes and then looks up at him, finally sitting up.

"Huh?"

"You kept moving... which is fine, but... honestly, I didn't sleep much." Jake laughs awkwardly and scratches his neck, avoiding the youngers eyes. Sunghoon isn't sure how to answer, so he just sits there with his mouth open for several seconds.

"Ah... Sorry, Hoon. It's not your fault, I'm just a really light sleeper."

"I'm sorry..." Sunghoon mumbles anyway, his eyes returning to his hands resting on his legs.

"I-I've been sleeping too much lately anyway!" Jake rushes, quickly reaching over to grab Sunghoon's hand. Sunghoon looks up at him once again, skeptical.

"Let's do something fun today." Jake says. Sunghoon's eyebrows furrow in confusion.

"Something fun?"

"Let's go to an arcade or amusement park or something..."

"You want to go there... with me?" Sunghoon asks, he can't help but trail his eyes down to where their hands are connected.

"W-Well... yeah? Unless you don't want to...? Sorry."

"No, I want to!" Sunghoon squeezes Jake's hand in approval. "I want to." He repeats.

"Okay." Jake's voice is at a normal tone but Sunghoon can see how his eyes light up and his lips form a small smile.

"I'll go get dressed then. We should go eat before... I'll pay." Jake pulls away and quickly opens the bedroom door. He turns and faces Sunghoon, flashing a grin and a thumbs up before he's disappearing into the hallway.