Chapter Twelve - Distraction

A/N: Gah dayum... about time I update-
(Nah, cause I really wrote one page in an entire month and then wrote the rest today.... yes, it's rushed. Deal with it.)
(NOT PROOFREAD

Jake is silent when Sunghoon knocks on his bedroom door.

"Jake... please eat something. I'm worried about you." Sunghoon's voice is soft, but shaky. Jake couldn't respond, his throat felt weird from all the crying. Instead, he just reaches up from where he's sitting on the floor, and unlocks the door.

Sunghoon opens it immediately, crouching down on the floor and pulling Jake towards him. Jake doesn't fight it, he just buries his face in Sunghoon's neck as fresh tears fall, clinging tightly to the front of Sunghoon's shirt.

Sunghoon holds on to him tightly, his own eyes forming tears. He had no idea what had happened, only that both Jake and Heeseung had skipped two days of school and neither of them would answer their phones. Jake's door stayed closed and locked, and Sunghoon had no idea where Heeseung lived.

"Jake..." Sunghoon couldn't say anything else. Jake shook in his arms which made Sunghoon tighten his grip in return. Sunghoon reaches up, gently running his fingers through Jake's hair.

"He... he cheated on me..." Jake cries against his neck. Sunghoon furrows his eyebrows in confusion.

"He what?"

"I saw the m-marks on his neck, and when I confronted him, he said he couldn't talk about it!" Jake cries, leaning back to look into Sunghoon's eyes. Sunghoon swallows, finally able to fully take in Jake's tear-stained face. Sunghoon's hands are on the olders cheeks before he can stop himself. He rubs at Jake's eyes with his thumbs.

"Don't.... Don't cry, Jake." Sunghoon whispers. His heart felt like it was going to shatter while looking at him. The words make Jake cry more, covering his face with his hands.

"I fucking loved him. I waited for him... and he was with someone else the whole time!" Jake practically wails.

"I'm sorry... Jake, I'm so sorry..." Sunghoon whispers. Sunghoon knew the truth, but he couldn't say a word. He knew he could be the one to fix things, but he won't. It's not his life, it's not his problems to share, even though it hurts.

"Why are you crying?" Jake asks, touching Sunghoon's cheek. He didn't even realize he was until Jake pointed it out.

"Because you are." Sunghoon mumbles.

"You're so fucking weird!" Jake cries more, tears streaming down his perfect cheeks. Sunghoon just pulls him closer, crying against each other's shoulders.