Chapter Fifteen - Maybe

A/N: Not proof read.

"Do you believe in fate?"

"I'm not sure. The concept is nice but I find it extremely flawed at the same time." Sunghoon mumbles.

"Huh?" Sunoo's eyebrows furrow in confusion and Sunghoon grins, reaching over to pinch the youngers cheek.

"Think about it... fate is like... you have no control over it. Whatever happens will happen, and there's nothing you can do about it. You can't escape it, go a different route, turn around... you'll always be on the path you're destined to be. Right?"

Sunoo nods slowly, eyes focused on a far away point as he thinks about Sunghoon's words.

"That's boring. Maybe it's true that no matter what, you'll always have the same ending, but I don't think that there is anything written in between. I think the time between the beginning and the end is blank; completely up to you to decide."

Sunoo scoffs quietly and shakes his head.

"You think a lot, Hoon. You could have just said no." He grumbles, a small pout on his lips. Sunghoon smiles and wraps his arms around the youngers waist, pulling him closer on the bed.

"Then no, I don't believe in fate."

"I do." Sunoo whispers, snuggling into Sunghoon's embrace, "I think us being together is fate."

"If this is fate, then I will believe in it." Sunghoon mumbles into his hair. Sunoo giggles into his chest and pulls the blanket over them.

-----------------------------------------

It's warm when Sunghoon finally wakes up. He blinks his eyes open just to be met with Heeseung's face inches away from his own. He smiles softly and gently brushes the hair away from the olders eyes.

Heeseung doesn't react to the touch, still too deep in sleep to notice. Sunghoon keeps his hand on the olders cheek, softly brushing it with his thumb. Heeseung's skin is soft.

Just like his lips.

Sunghoon blushes slightly remembering the day before. His gaze moves to the olders mouth. Kissing Heeseung was definitely... not something he imagined he would be doing.

Although there weren't any feelings involved, Sunghoon couldn't lie and say he didn't want to do it again.