Teaser/Prologue: The End & A Beginning

Sunoo was sitting at his desk working on some homework when he felt strong arms wrap around his shoulders.

"Hey." A voice whispers in his ear. Sunoo leans his head back to meet Sunghoon's eyes.

Sunghoon moves around to stand in front of him , bringing his face closer to peck his lips. When he pulls away, he searches Sunoo's eyes. Sunoo smiles as Sunghoon leans in again.

Sunghoon grabs him by his legs and lifts him up with ease. Sunoo clings tightly to his shoulders in return.

"Should we move somewhere more comfortable?" Sunghoon asks quietly. Sunoo playful smacks his shoulder.

"What are you saying?" He laughs.

"I'm not saying anything, I just want to kiss you." Sunghoon pouts. He walks over towards the bed and places Sunoo on it, climbing on top of him afterwards. He connects their lips again, and he allows himself to relax after a stressful day of exams.

They had been dating for six months, yet neither one of them had used...those words.

Sunghoon was going to be the first.

He pulled away once again and looked into Sunoo's eyes.

The eyes that held his entire world.

The eyes that were his world.

"I love you." He whispers.

Sunoos' heart sank and he bit his bottom lip with guilt.

"Actually, Sunghoon...we...I was going to tell you something today." Sunoo says quietly. He looks away, and it breaks whatever moment they were having before.

"What?" Sunghoon asks, trying his best to ignore the feeling in his gut.