Chapter Thirteen - Questions

A/N: Not proof read

"Jake?" a soft voice whispers. Jake's eyes flutter open and focus on the tall figure standing beside him.

"Riki?"

"Hmm... yeah, it's me." The younger whispers. He runs his fingers through Jake's hair and smiles softly.

"Are you really going to die over a boy?" Riki asks.

"I loved him..." Jake mumbles, "What if it was Jungwon?"

"Jungwon wouldn't cheat on me. He wouldn't ignore my texts. He wouldn't see me twice a month and expect me to be okay with it." Riki growls. Jake feels tears coming to his eyes and looks away.

"I can't help it, Riki. He... he was so good to me in the beginning."

"It doesn't matter. He hasn't been good to you for the past few months."

"I just don't understand. I thought I knew him... I would never think that he would... could do this..."

"You can know someone your entire life and they'll still surprise you. You never really know someone, Jake. I don't want you to cry over him, because he's not worth it."

"But..."

"Jake." Riki holds the olders chin, forcing him to look at him, "He's not worth it."

"He was worth it. He was... he was worth it. He was worth it." Each word brings him closer to tears until they spill over his cheeks. Riki sits down on the bed and pulls him closer, allowing Jake to tuck his head in his neck.

"Hey, didn't he hurt you the very first time you met?"

"We were kids."

"He still hurt you."

"It wasn't his fault..."

"But, Jake... this was his fault. He didn't accidentally cheat on you. Stop crying over him."

"I can't help it. It's not like I want to cry over him. It just doesn't make sense to me. I thought he loved me. He said he loved me. He promised he would never hurt me... and... how could he do that, Riki? Was I not good enough for him? D-Did he need something I couldn't offer him?" Jake whispers.

"Of course not, Jake. You are enough. You are more than enough. He's dumb if he thinks he needs anything else. Now, stop crying. Get up, take a shower. We're going out." Riki says, pulling Jake up with him.