39 | Neglect & Bandanas

Start from the beginning

"Why do you need to know that?" Rhea asked, growing a little frustrated.

"I'm just doing my job, Rhea." He said calmly. "Do you wanna show me where Ryan is, where he sleeps and things?" He stood up.

We both stood up and nervous showed him around the house and Ryan who was napping in his bed all cutely.

I think Paul seemed pleased with what he saw. He didn't say otherwise and he smiled down at Ryan in his fuzzy white playsuit.

After he looked around, we stopped by the front door before he left. "I don't see any issues here, but we can't completely ignore what the tip off was about." He said.

"Who did it?" Rhea asked.

"I can't tell you that information, Rhea. I'm sorry. But I'm going to come back on Monday evening for a reevaluation, that works?"

Rhea looked at me, and I knew she was worrying about Raw. She could stay here.

"That's fine. I'll be at work, but Rhea will be here." I say.

"Perfect. Thank you." Paul said and he just left like that.

Like he didn't just assess if we were neglecting our son.

I turned to Rhea as she shut the door and she immediately closed her eyes and I saw her in to cry. She basically grabbed me and pulled me in against her like I was her life support.

She softly cried into my neck and that really hurt my heart to hear.

I wrapped my arms around her. "Please calm down, Rhea. We'll be ok."

"Flo." She choked. "If I can't give you Ryan. If he gets taken away-" she choked more. "I have nothing else to give you... I've failed you and I've failed myself and I've-"

I began to cry listening to her talk about herself like that...

"Rhea." I held my strength together. "Relax. Nothing is going to happen. It's going to be fine. Ryan is ours..."

She just kept crying against my skin.

All night.

DOMINIK

Getting to Raw, Rosa in my hand, I was very proud. With her. With the woman I had attached to my arm.

She was too good. Too good for me.

I got ready for the night, seeing a text I had on the way down the hall.

Rhea: Look out for Flo.

Dom: I gotchu queen 🥰

Rhea: Shut up.

Dom: Damien's still needing to talk to you guys.

Rhea: I'll call him later. Don't let him confront Flo about it.

Dom: You're leaving me with a lot 😬

Rhea: Just do it.

I went to her medical room, watching her set up as I plopped on the bench. She was so beautiful.

Rosa caught me staring. "You always are just staring."

"Because you're so beautiful, Rosa."

She smiled and come over, coming between my legs and wrapping her arms around my neck. Then she kissed me. Once and strongly. Her eyes drifted down. "I like your bandana." She complimented the purple bandana around my neck.

"Yeah?" I looked at her lips.

"Yes." She said firmly. Then she reached and untied it, examining it. "You know I reckon you could wrap this around my throat and-"