Chapter 8

Lola's POV

I had a great time with Rebecca the rest of the week. We listened to music, we walked through the forest and the beach, we were cuddling in bed and getting to know each other better.

Today is the last day and my girlfriend woke up kinda sad. I ask her what's wrong with putting my hand on her shoulder while she's sitting in the bed resting her back on the wall and she tells me that she's sad because it's the last day and she's going to miss me so much. I tell her that I'm also going to miss her a lot and that we can see each other in a few months and she agrees with her head, smiling a little.

We do our last hike early. There is no one in the forest so we can hold hands calmly. At one point, Rebecca finds a place to hide where there is a small descent to a stream. We never went to that place, "almost no one comes to this place here", she tells me and makes me sit on the grass, still holding my hand. She slowly rubs her soft hands on my neck, her head slowly approaches mine and our lips collide. Again, I place my hands on her hips like in our first kiss. What I like most about kissing a woman is touching her curvy waist and massaging her for a while until I get tired and put my crossed arms around her hips. "I like it like this" she says, resting her forehead on mine with her hands on my cheeks "what a nice massages Lola" and I continue massaging her beautiful waist. There is nothing more beautiful than feeling warm when you kiss a beautiful woman in a cold climate where the cold wind reaches your body.

After massaging from her waist to her hips, I continue kissing her but putting my hands on her soft, red cheeks. The song Kiss Me by Cassie comes to mind. The wind blows her blonde hair over my face and she smells like vanilla. Her hair smells so delicious like vanilla and I love smelling it when she is around me because I love vanilla in general like vanilla essence, vanilla ice cream, creams and other types of food that they have.

"One, two, three, kiss, that's when i know that we

Four, five, six, kiss, have the right chemistry"

(...)

"I barely can breathe

I love when you kiss me (baby)

Love it when you kiss me

Love it when our lips meet"

I feel like I have more chemistry with this woman than I did with my ex-boyfriend. When I was dating my ex, Elijah, I had a hard time long after we started dating. In addition to being toxic and immature, he was an interested man because he only wanted to hang out with me for fame and money. I was the first person to end the relationship because I couldn't stand his toxic attitudes anymore and when I told him, Elijah reacted very badly and begged me not to leave him.

On the other hand, Rebecca is a woman who is not interested in fame and money because the only thing she focuses on is our relationship, overcoming shyness, her studies and her job. She is very calm and simple, she may not have much to say when someone talks to her but she would listen to you attentively if you talked to her.

She took me to the airport the next day, her face was serious. It seemed like she didn't want to leave me and wanted to spend more time with me. "I don't know when we're going to see each other again, but I'm going to miss you a lot and I hope your third album goes well," she tells me with a half-broken voice. "We are going to see each other again, love," I assure her, caressing her cheek. "You can send me a message so we can see each other either at my house or here whenever you want" I add.

"Thank you Lola, I would love to go to your house but I don't think I can because I have to focus on the final project. And when my graduation ceremony comes, I want you to be with me in one of the most important moments of my life but I am not ready to come out to my family and the rest of the others who are there yet. I don't think I'll ever have the courage to do it and I think it's best to hide it. Although it hurts a lot to say it, it is the truth and I have to accept it."