Family

Present day.

Aluna POV

"I was taking to my father today and he was saying that him and my mom aren't getting any younger and they need grand babies."
Theo said making me nearly choke on my food as we sat in the dining room having dinner.

"That is going to be impossible because you are never going to touch me."
I said taking a sip of water.

"We are married Aluna, it's a matter of time we acted like a married couple,
you are gonna have to eventually sleep with me."
He said staring at me as I finished my meal.

"I rather die."
"And we are no legally married,
I didn't sign the marriage papers remember?"
"I am not your wife."
I said looking at him folding my arms.

"You know what? go get changed and come to my room,"
"you are sleeping with me from tonight."
He said as I completely ignored him getting up from the table walking off.

"Aluna!"
He shouted slamming his fist on the table making me stop turning to look at him.
I watched as Jace entered the dining room probably because of the shouting.

"I am trying really hard here and you are making everything difficult for me Aluna."
"My patients are really running out."
Theo said getting up walking towards me,
I stood my ground showing him I wasn't sacred.

"What are you going to do when your patient runs out?"
I asked looking directly at him,
I could see the veins pop on his neck,
I really pissed him off.

"Take her up to my room and tie her to a chair,"
"I'll be there in a bit."
Theo said to Jace.

"Boss please think about this"
Jace protested making Theo get even more angrier.

"Take her now"
Theo shouted at Jace.
Jace nodded his head walking over to me holding my hand pulling me towards Theo's room.

"What did you do to get him so mad Aluna?"
Jace said as we entered Theo room grabbing a chair pointing to it for me to sit.
I shrugged my shoulder at him not wanting to talk,
I was mentally trying to prepare myself for what's about to come, a million things was going through my mind.
I sat in silence watching as he began to tied my hands and feet.

"I will be downstairs."
"Just try your best not to get him more pissed Aluna.....

"You can go home now Jace."
"I'm giving you the night off."
Theo said entering the room.

"Are you sure?"
"You have never given me the night off before."
Jace said looking at Theo.

"Leave now!"
He shouted at Jace as he took one last glance at me before walking out the room.

I watched as Theo took off his jacket rolling up his sleeve pulling a chair sitting directly in front of me.

"You are not the Theo I once knew when I moved to Paris, you're a monster now."
I said looking at him dead in the eyes.

"And it's all because of you Aluna."
He said pulling out a pocket knife.

"All I want is for you to be a proper wife to me and have my kids but you don't want that,"
"You rather be with a lunatic boxer who has kids with every woman he meets."
"Like it or not Aluna you are going to be the mother of my kids sooner than you think."
He said looking at my stomach passing the knife over it.

"Im not going to produce the devils spawns."
I said looking directly into his cold eyes.

"You have no choice."
He said leaning closer to me running the knife along my face while squeezing my thigh with his other hand.
his fingers literally sinking into mr leg.
I know that it was going to leave a bruise because of the force he was applying.

"You are not going to hurt me."
I said looking at him.

"Really."
He said flipping the knife around sticking it into the chair between my legs.
But I never flinch, I showed him no fear because that is what he wanted from me.

"You think this is a game Aluna?"
"you think I wouldn't really hurt you?"
He said getting up walking to his nightstand grabbing a taser walking back to me.
My eyes widened as I realized what he's was about to do.

"Are you scared now Aluna?"
He asked sitting back down in front of me pointing the taser at my thigh.

"No"
I said looking into his eyes as he switched on the taser sending a pulse of electricity trough my body.
I screamed in pain as he pulled away grinning.
my heart was racing I couldn't catch my breath.

"I want to hear you beg Aluna."
"I want you to beg me to stop"
He said placing it on my other thigh.

"You will never hear me beg Theo."
I spat at him as he switched it on once again.
This time leaving it longer, my body jolted as my breathing got shallow.
I couldn't take it anymore, I tried to free my hands but I was to late,
felt my eyes rolled over into darkness.

I couldn't take it anymore, I tried to free my hands but I was to late, felt my eyes rolled over into darkness

"Aluna! Aluna! Wake up!"
I heard Theo shouting my name, shaking my body.
I managed to groan softly as I regained consciousness.

"Fuck thank god"
Theo said as he began to untie me.

That fucking asshole nearly killed me and now he's thanking god I'm alive.
I tried raising my head ready to curse him out but my body felt lifeless.
I looked at the knife on the floor wanting to pick it up so badly and stick it in his cold heart.
But I literally couldn't lift my finger.

"Shit."
He said picking me up carry me out his room towards my room.

"What happened to her?"
I heard the guy who guards my door asked.
Theo ignored him opening my room door walking in the room placing me on the bed.

"Call Doctor James tell him to get over here immediately it's an emergency."
Was the last thing I heard Theo say before I fainted once more.