CHAPTER- 6

"No Way!!" Shivalika almost screamed.

"Arey but Shivi, At least listen to us properly" Shruti tried to talk to her.

"No Chachi, I already told you and even Mom Dad that I don't want to talk about this. No means No, I don't want to get married!" Shivalika turned around to leave.

"But Why? You have to marry some day, how can you stay alone your whole life, think about Vee also"

"I can take care of My Daughter Alone, She doesn't need any father, I'm enough! I have My Vee, I don't need anyone else!" Shivalika told her.

"Vee may not say anything but she needs a father, doesn't she feel bad looking at other children?"

"No she doesn't" Shivalika was not ready to accept the fact that Vartika needs a father, She was not ready, her past is not letting her move on.

"Shivalika, A man needs a Woman and A woman needs a Man! And the same way, A child needs A father and A mother, both are important" Shruti explained to her, She was trying her best to convince her.

"I'm not ready!"

Shivalika turned.

"Tell me if we are troubling you guys, Me and My Daughter will lea---"

"SHIVI!! Stop it! Nothing is troubling us, we consider you as our daughter, I will slap you next time you said something like this or Even think something like this" Shruti scolded her, She doesn't have any daughter, for them Shivalika is their daughter, Eight Years back when Shivalika was fighting with the world, they brought her back to India, She gave her the emotional support, and now her talking like this was surely hurting her.

"You don't want to talk about this! Then fine! Go!! Do whatever you want!"

Shivalika fisted her hands, She regretted saying those words, those words hurts her family, she was guilty but she chose to go to her room right now, she needs space.

Yash noticed his sister going upstairs from a distance, he looked at her and then at his mother.

"Why did you bring this topic, Mom, You know she doesn't like it! Did you forgot what happened eight years ago? How can you be so insensitive" He was worried for Shivalika.

"But Yash just because of one person you can't judge everyone" Shruti told him.

"She is not ready, Mom. Do you want her to go with the same thing again! Aren't we enough to take care of he---" Yash stopped as he saw Shivalika coming back downstairs being fully ready as if she is going out.

"Are you going somewhere?" Yash asked her.

"I'm going to the nearest city due to some urgent work" She told the mother son duo.

"Then come with me, I'm also going there for my business, i will pick you up again once you get free from your work" Yash suggested.

"I don't know how much time it will take, I will go by myself, Just give me one of your cars, My both cars are out for maintaince"

"Okay take one, I will take another car"

"Okay, Chachi Vee has a birthday party at her friend's house so--"

"I will look after that, you go safely" Shruti assured her.

"I'll be going then" She awkwardly bid them bye and left.

***

"Sir, we are following your order, as you said! Yash Chauhan is on the way and our men are behind him, they are following him, as soon as the work is done, We will inform you" His chief Secretary informed him.