Don't Trust the Internet!

"She what?!"

"Stop overreacting!"

"She confessed to you because her therapist told her so?!"

"You know this is why I stopped talking to you."

"And you said yes?!"

"I'm going to bed now."

As Jisoo followed Jennie to her bedroom, she couldn't shake off the shock of the news that her little sister had said yes to Lisa's confession. Jisoo had always known about Jennie's sexual orientation, but what surprised her was how easily Jennie had accepted Lisa's confession without thinking about her condition. Jisoo has always been easygoing, but her protective nerves automatically kick in when it comes to her family.

It all started three years ago when Jennie was still in high school. Jennie was dating a guy named Tae, who was a complete jerk. Jisoo warned Jennie to avoid him since he only wanted her popularity. Tae would follow Jennie everywhere like a lost puppy. He befriended only cool kids in school, using Jennie's name to climb the social ladder.

One day, Miss V (Jisoo's nickname for him) was hanging out with the basketball team at school, not knowing that most of the people there were Jisoo's close friends. That's when he started bragging about what he had done to Jennie and even had the audacity to say that Jennie was the one obsessed with him.

"Hey everyone, I'm Tae, but my buddies call me V," Tae introduced himself to the group. It's about time you invited me to join this club," he added with a smirk.

Baekhyun, one of the members, muttered, "Whoa, cocky much?"

Seunghyun, the co-captain, greeted him sarcastically. "Hey V, I don't know what you think of this 'loser club,' but welcome aboard!"

"You kidding me!" Tae replied with a grin. "I know this club only recruits the coolest guys, and I'm honored to be a part of it."

"Is that right?" Baekhyun asked skeptically. "How cool are you then?"

Tae waved his hand dismissively. "Compared to you, I'm nothing. You're the guy who dated the hottest girl in school!" Tae seemed genuinely impressed.

Baekhyun was triggered, but Seunghyun intervened. "Let me handle this," he said with a grin.

"So, you think we only hang out with someone who's dating the hottest girl in school?" Baekhyun asked calmly.

"That's what I heard," Tae scoffed. "Back in my old school, I was the pack's leader, and we only dated girls for our needs. And I understand Baekhyun here dated Yeri because her sister owned a big bike shop, and he could get a cool ride. I respect that, brother. I hope she rides you good, too." Tae winked at Baekhyun and made him angry.

"And what about you?" Seunghyun asked, grabbing Baekhyun's shoulder as if to tell him to relax.

"Yeah, right," Baekhyun nodded. "What about you? I see you're dating Jennie, right?"

"Nah, Jennie is just my toy," Tae said, rolling his eyes. "She's been following me around since day one, and I'm getting bored with her. I mean, don't get me wrong, she always asked me to have sex with her! I'm not complaining but give me a break! This birdie right here," Tae pointed to his groin, "needs another V. You know, V for Vagina. That's why they call me the V, the pussy destroyer." Tae laughed as if nothing he said offended anyone.

Seunghyun gritted his teeth in annoyance. He clenched his fists until his knuckles turned white.

"Of course," Jiyong, the captain, finally chimed in. "But do you happen to know Jennie's sister?"