He had said that he wanted to try having sex, but definitely not now. He was tired and felt emotionally exhausted. And besides, he had somehow thought of more kissing and foreplay.

His thoughts raced, just like his heartbeat. His hands sweated and he bit nervously on his lower lip.

Just as Chan knelt on the bed next to him, he wanted to turn around and tell him that he wasn't ready yet. He gathered all the courage, took a deep breath - and then Chan's warm, oily hands laid on his back and he recognized his mistake in thinking almost immediately.

If he could have, he would have liked to slap himself, the whole drama in his head - for nothing...

He relaxed noticeably under Chan's hands and when he began to exert a little more pressure, he finally even moaned.

Which, however, made Chan giggle. "Baby, as much as I like to hear you moans, maybe you should still try not to be too loud.. we are not alone."

Which led to the Jisung immediately blushing, but also had to giggle.

But the moment didn't last long. Chan's big, strong hands on his back felt insanely good. He knew exactly how much pressure he had to exert and noticed where Jisung was tense. And so a short time later Jisung's moans could be heard again.

"Ah fuck... that's exactly where it hurts," the younger one gasps when Chan arrived at his lower back, where it had hurt him for an eternity.

Chan bit his lower lip and massaged there very carefully, but also gingerly. He wanted to do something good for Jisung and not make it worse.

"Aaah Channie..."

And damn, he wanted to have sex with Jisung. Hearing the younger moan his name drove him crazy. Maybe he would have to rethink his plan to wait.

But since Changbin was here and he had seen very closely how tired Jisung was, it would have to wait a while.

Nevertheless, he let his hands wander a little deeper and stroked under the waistband of Jisung's boxer shorts.

He heard Jisung's breathing change and dared to push his hands a little further into Jisung's shorts.

He lovingly stroked his butt and would have liked to have done even more. But when he heard Jisung's quiet "fuck" he bit his lower lip, shook his head and pulled his hands away.

For this, he bent over him and gently sucked on the sensitive skin on the neck of the younger one.

"Channie, you're driving me crazy...," Jisung whispered. He was insanely aroused and although he had been convinced that he didn't want to have sex right now, he just wanted to continue Chan where he left off.

"You're driving me crazy baby...," Chan muttered, pressing himself against the younger one for a moment, although he knew exactly that Jisung could feel his erection and licked gently over Jisung's neck.

Jisung felt Chan's erection very closely. On his butt. And although he had wanted to hold back, he moaned and pressed himself against Chan.

"I think we should sleep..." Chan murmured and gently bit Jisung's neck, causing a shiver to run over the entire body of the younger.

"Let's... maybe continue... if Binnie is not here...?" he asked quietly.

Chan supported himself up, then lay down next to the younger and pulled him into his arms. "I would like to do that right now. But I think it's better to wait until we're alone," he said quietly and kissed Jisung demandingly.

"Okay, then maybe we should really sleep now," Jisung muttered and kissed Chan again before he snuggled close to him and closed his eyes.

"Baby, I love you..."

Almost shocked, Jisung opened his eyes and wondered if he had only dreamed of it. He stared at Chan and an insecure smile appeared on the older's face.

"Do you... have I... what?"

"I love you! And I don't know what I wanted to wait for at all. I love you so much and I want to be together with you!" Chan repeated and reached for Jisung's hand.

Relieved, Jisung took a deep breath, bent over to Chan and kissed him stormily. "I love you too!" he said, grinning overjoyed.

"Do you want to be my boyfriend?" Chan asked and his smile immediately widened.

Jisung nodded and threw himself into Chan's arms.

Happily smiling, Chan wrapped his arms around the younger one and pressed a kiss on his forehead. Gently ruffled through his hair and then caressed his back.

"I still want to go on dates with you whenever we have time for it!"

Jisung nodded with a smile, but then had to yawn and cuddled up to Chan again.

"Sleep well, baby," Chan said quietly and kissed him gently before pulling the duvet over both of them.

"Sleep well too, Channie!" he murmured and fell asleep shortly afterwards.

And although Chan had often had enough problems with falling asleep in the past, the warmth of the younger one enveloped him and it didn't take long for him to sleep too.

꧁⟢𓆩♡𓆪⟣꧂