𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲-𝐄𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭

◈ ━━━━━ ⸙ - ⸙ ━━━━━ ◈

τнιяτγ-єιgнτ

◈ ━━━━━ ⸙ - ⸙ ━━━━━ ◈

| YOUR POV |

"Hey Yuki-kun, is there a reason why you're so shy with girls?" I heard a girl's voice.....who was that? Yuki?

"H-Huh? Why a-are you asking, (L/N)-san?"

(L/N)-san?

"I'm just curious about it. Lots of girls are talking about how they never seen you hugging a girl...well anyone at all. And not even once do I ever got to hug you."

With that, I finally got to see the faces of the voices. I saw a teenage girl who's face was blurred talking in front of a teenage boy with gray hair who was sitting on his seat.

Wait...that boy..

'He looks familiar...he looks exactly like the guy I saw before..' I thought as I watched them talk.

"I just don't like physical touch, that's all." The boy said with a small smile.

"Aw come on! There's got to be another reason! You literally avoid any girls touch! You're fine with boys putting their arms around you!" The girl said.

"I...I just don't like it" He said.

"Well, I'm too curious about it so I'm going to find out the real reason!"

Then suddenly, the scene changes.

We're at a house, the girl was sitting in front of a different man.

"I heard that you know about our secret" The man who looked really feminine said to the young girl.

'Secret?'

"If I may, Yuki never told me. I discovered it by myself." The girl said.

"Our secret is not something that any outsider must know. There is a reason why it is a secret" He said.

"But....wouldn't you want to find a way to break it off?" The girl asked and the man grew angry and stood up.

"It is none of your business! It is a family matter! Shigure, where is Hatori?!" The man asked another man.

"He's on his wa-"

"I'm here."

The girl turned around and saw another man. The man was giving her an expression that made her a bit nervous.

"Hatori, you know what to do! I don't want to waste another second hearing stupid words from this girl!" The man said, which made thr girl angry and glared at him.

"Why are you like this?! I am trying to help my friend! If anything, you should be happy that someone is trying to help you break the curse!" The girl shouted.

"Break the curse?" Hatori muttered.

"Enough! Hatori, do it! Now!" The man shouted.