𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐅𝐨𝐮𝐫

◈ ━━━━━ ⸙ - ⸙ ━━━━━ ◈

ƒ ο υ я

◈ ━━━━━ ⸙ - ⸙ ━━━━━ ◈

| Your Pov |

I was walking through the corridor along with Mina when suddenly someone bumped into me, making the two of us fall.

"(Y/N)!" Mina exclaimed. I groaned and looked to see who's the person. To my surprise it was Tohru Honda. The girl who's been living with the Sohmas.

"Are you alright?" Mina asked me as she helped me stand up.

"Yeah, I'm fine" I said. Tohru stood up on her own starter apologizing.

"It's alright, Honda. It wasn't that serious. Are you hurt?" I asked her and she shook her head.

"N-No, I'm fine!" Tohru said.

"Honda-san!" I heard a familiar voice. Behind Tohru, we could see the Prince running towards her. When he arrived right beside her he placed his hand on her shoulder.

"Are you alright?" He asked making me glare at them a little bit.

"I-I'm fine, Yuki-kun!" She said to him.

"You should keep her around you, Prince. You're lucky that I'm not in a bad mood this morning. Let's go, Mina" I said walked pass the two of them.

"Still cold towards to the Prince huh" Mina said.

"I can't help it. I think it's his face the problem" I said to her.

'Or his eyes....I could see it from his eyes...but I can't help it. I have to do it. For him' I thought.

| Yuki's Pov |

"-kun! Yuki-kun!" I heard Honda-san calling out my name. I snapped out from my thoughts and brought my attention to her.

"Yes, Honda-san?" I asked her.

"Are you feeling alright? I've been calling out your name for about five times now.." She said worriedly. I shook my head and gave her a smile.

"Don't worry about me, Honda-san. I'm just tired about school. Nothing to worry about" I reassured her.

"Oi, rat." I heard Kyo. Honda-san and I turned around and saw him standing with a serious look on his face.

"What is it, cat?" I asked him. He better not be asking for a challenge. I'm not in the mood for it.

"We need to talk" He said and I looked at him puzzle.

"Why? Can't it wait until we get home?" I asked him.

"Just meet me at the rooftop. It's important" He said and then left.

"Excuse me, Honda-san. I should see what he wants or else he will not shut uo about it later. I'll see you in class" I said and she nodded.

"What is that you want to talk about? It better not a nonesense or else you're wasting my time" I told him as I stood in front of him.

"It's about (L/N)" He said and I looked at him.

"(L/N)-san? What does she have to do with this?" I asked.

"She knows something right? About us" Kyo said.

"What are you talking about, cat? You should know that no one from outside our family, except for Honda-san, knows about our secret" I reminded him.

"I'm not stupid. I know that she knows something about us and I think you know why" Kyo said.

"I don't know what you're talking about.  All of students here knows that (L/N)-san doesn't like my presense very much. And besides, if someone from outside discover our secrey, you know that Akito will immediately order Hatori to erase their memories about us" I explained to him. Why is he so stubborn? Can't he just let this go and mind his own business?

"I've been observing her ever since she called me a cat. And guess what, she told me that "curiosity killed that cat" and said something about "We don't want that to happen to a certain cat right?". I am sure she knows something" Kyo told me. My eyes went wide. That information was new to me.

"She...she said that?" I carefully asked him and he nodded.

"Yes. And that is why I'm suspiscious of her. Look, as I've been telling you, she knows something about us. And we need to know what is it" Kyo said.

"Aren't you just taking it a bit too serious? You know (L/N)-san's personality.." I said and he shook his head.

"She told me that with a straight face, rat. She was threathening me already, meaning that she knows something" Kyo said and I sighed, putting my hand on my head.

"Listen, you can't accuse someone just because of their words. If you don't have any physical evidence then you can't do anything about it. Please, cat. Don't do anything that will cause a problem." I warned him.

"I'll prove to you that what I'm saying is right. I will not stop until I don't get what I want. And what I want now is the truth" Kyo said and the left.

"I guess, I need to go back to Hatori again.." I muttered.

| No One's Pov |

While Yuki and Kyo were talking, they didn't notice that you were listening to their conversation. You didn't just follow them and hear what they're talking about. You just happened to be there at the wrong time.

Once you heard that their conversation was over, you hid somewhere else, where no one can see you. You then saw Kyo walking down.

"I guess, I need to go back to Hatori again" You heard Yuki muttered.

'I should be more careful. One wrong move and that could cost me everything and my effort will just go to waste' You thought.

'Maybe...if I team up with Kyo Sohma...could I do it? Could I save him from the darkness that he long to be freed' You thought.

𝐂𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐭 𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐝𝐬: 953 𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐝𝐬