𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲-𝐒𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧

◈ ━━━━━ ⸙ - ⸙ ━━━━━ ◈

τнιяτγ-ѕєνєи

◈ ━━━━━ ⸙ - ⸙ ━━━━━ ◈

| YUKI'S POV |

"Any news?" I asked Shigure. It has been a week since our last visit to (Y/N), and we weren't allowed to go back there since her parents banned us from going. Shigure found a way for us to still know her conditions, I asked him how, but he wouldn't tell me.

Shigure shook his head and sighed.

"It's hard to know now since her parents are keeping her condition private. Only her doctor and two nurses know what's her state is now." He answered.

"But I thought you know someone inside the hospital?" I questioned.

"I do, and they're doing us a big favor. But like I said, it is hard to know now." He replied.

"I'm sure as soon as they have any information, they'll call me immediately." He continued, and I nodded. After that, I excused myself and returned home. I quickly went to my room, avoiding my brother.

'I need to find a way to see her....if I don't, they might take her away again.' I groaned as I shook my hair a little. This situation's stressing me.
But I couldn't do anything.

I remembered Hiro'a words to me about (Y/N)....

No matter how hard I try to explain the situation, nothing will change... She still doesn't remember me.

But I musn't give up. I must find a way to make her remember us...remember me.

"Yuki? I heard you coming. Is everything alright?" My brother knocked on my door.

"Y-Yeah. Everything is great." I said as I sat down on my bed, hoping that my brother would just let me be.

"May I come in?" He asked.

"Not now, nii-san. I don't want any company right now." I told him.

"Shigure called me. He just want to make sure you don't do anything stupid." Ayame said.

"Don't worry, I'm not going to do anything stupid. If that is all, could you please leave me alone?" I asked him.

"Alright. I'll call you when dinner is ready." He said and I heard him leaving.

I looked at my desk and saw mine and (Y/N)'s picture together. I stood up and went to grab it.

I smiled bitterly while looking at this picture. It was taken a day before we went to the forest.

If only I didn't go with the others....would (Y/N) still be by my side? Would everything be different?

I really wished that she didn't sacrifice herself for the sake of my freedom. I would've been happy with my curse...as long as I was with her.

I held the frame cloesly to my chest and closed my eyes.

"Please...please remember me." I whispered.

| NO ONE'S POV |

Back in the hospital, Hiro was sitting right beside your bed while you were laying unconscious.

"Hiro, why don't you go back home and get some rest? Denki and I will take care of her while you rest." Kisha suggested to Hiro who shook his head.

"It is fine, Aunt. I just want to be here when Yaomi wakes up." Hiro declined the offer. Denki sighed.

"Who would've thought that our simple visit back here in Japan would lead to our daughter being in a hospital." Denki said and Kisha put a hand on his shoulder.

"None of us suspected that we would cross paths with the Sohma family again, dear.." Kisha said.

"As soon as our daughter wakes up, we'll take the earliest flight that is available. The longer we stay here in Japan, the more danger our daughter will be." Denki said.

"Uncle, that Yuki will not stop. I could see that he is determined to make Yaomi remember her past." Hiro said.

"That will not happen. I almost lost her because of them. I will not let that happen again." Denki said.

"That family brought her nothing but pain. It is because of them that she almost lost herself. As long as they are here, she can never be safe." Kisha added.

"For sure, they will try anything just to see her." Hiro said.

"I ordered the hospital to ban anyone that will ask to visit her. Only us can go here. I also ordered to not let any Sohma in this building as long as we are here." Denki stated.

"We should've let her stay in America.." Kisha said.

Denki was about to say something until they heard a groan. The three of them looked at you as they moved closer to you.

"Dear? Are you in any pain? Can you hear us?" Kisha asked you, but you could only groan.

"Yaomi...it's alright. I am here" He said as he took your hand and held it.

They could see that you were trying to say something.

"....ki.."

"What is it dear?" Denki asked.

"...ki...."

"...Yuki..."

Their eyes widened as soon as they heard you whisper that name.

Hiro look at you with a sad expression.

"Do you think she's starting to remember?" Hiro asked.

"I don't believe so...she's still unconscious." Denki answered.

"But she said his name..."Hiro replied.

"It doesn't matter. Maybe we just misheard her." Kisha said.

Hiro wanted to believe them...but now that he heard you saying his name...he's afraid that you might remember everything and leave him for Yuki.

'As long as I am here...that Sohma boy will never have you...'

●●●

Hello guys! I am so sorry if I never updated any chapters for such a long time! Ever since I graduated from school, things got very hectic. I was having a writer's block and didn't have any inspiration at all. I spent a year trying to read every book I could read, hoping that my will to write will go back, but sadly it took me a year.

Also I was busy with my job that even if I have the slightest will to write, I couldn't because I would come home tired. But since I am finding a perfect way to balance my time, I can finally update all of my stories!

I hope you guys enjoy this chapter! See you in the next one!