𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐒𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧

◈ ━━━━━ ⸙ - ⸙ ━━━━━ ◈

ѕ є ν є и

◈ ━━━━━ ⸙ - ⸙ ━━━━━ ◈

| Your Pov |

It was Saturday so we didn't have any school.

It's been a week since Yuki and I spoken and I tried as much as possible to avoid him. Just like I did before.

Next Monday, we'll have a school festival and that is making me worry. So I decided to call Kyo. I grabbed my phone and clicked on his number.

🥕 Carrot Boy 🥕

calling...

"What do you want?" Kyo asked.

"What a nice way to greet a friend, Carrot boy" I said and heard him sigh.

"Didn't I tell you to stop calling me with that stupid name?" Kyo said.

"Well you did, I just don't care. Anyway, is your class going to do something for the festival?" I asked him.

"Yeah, Tohru's making a Onigiri thing" Kyo said.

"Perfect. I want you to be my eyes there and keep Yuki busy with that too" I said.

"Ha? Why? Nothing's going to happen with that stupid festival" Kyo said.

"Just do it, Carrot boy. Keep Tohru and Yuki inside your class and busy. They cannot go anywhere and if they try, go with them" I instructed him.

"Why do I need to guard them?" Kyo asked.

"Kyo, every festival, Akito goes. If he sees Tohru, who knows what can happen" I said and for seconds, I didn't hear anything from him.

"Fine...I'll do it" Kyo said.

"Thank you. I'll try to go to your class without being suspicious" I said.

"I get it. Bye" He said and ended the call. I put my phone down.

"I need to think of a way...Akito will do anything just to see Yuki. I need to keep him away from that person.." I said.

O N E   D A Y   A F T E R