𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐅𝐢𝐯𝐞

◈ ━━━━━ ⸙ - ⸙ ━━━━━ ◈

ƒ ι ν є

◈ ━━━━━ ⸙ - ⸙ ━━━━━ ◈

| No One's Pov |

You were sitting on your sofa, along with Yuu who was playing with his new toys. You were thinking about Yuki and Kyo's conversation from two days ago.

"Yuu, do you think we I should get the other cat to help me?" You asked your cat who only lift his head and looked at you confuse. You placed your hand on his head and started to carass him.

"But even if I decide to....he will just ask me of how I knew and how I never lost my memories..." You said.

"If I'm ever going to need help...it's only tue cat I can rely on. None of the zodiacs are trust worthy unlike the cat" You said.

T H E    N E X T    D A Y

| Your Pov |

"So, where are we going?" Mina asked and I sighed.

"It's not we. It's only me. I need to speak with the orange sohma" I said and her eyes widened.

"With Kyo Sohma?! Why?! Are you going to challenge him?!" Mina questioned me and I shook my head.

"I don't want myself to get into trouble or else my parents will kill me. I'll see you later" I said and walked out from my class and headed straight to Kyo's class.

When I was almost close to their class, I stopped.

'Am I starting to regret this? But I already decided. This is my only chance...' I thought. I took a deep breath and exhale it and started to walk again. I arrived in front of their class and I saw all of them staring at me. What is there problem.

I looked around and saw Kyo sitting on his seat, surrounded by his friends. And by that I meant, Yuki, Tohru and her two best friends.

I entered and went in front of his desk.

"What are you doing here, (L/N)?" He rudely asked. If it was a different person, I would've already beat the shit out of them.

"We need to talk" I said to him and I could hear some gasping. Seriously, what is wrong with their classmates. It wasn't as if I confessed my undying love to this carrot boy.

"What?" He asked.

"Didn't you hear me? I said we need to talk" I said and started at him. Kyo sighed, but stood up anyway.

"Fine" He said and I grabbed his wrist and dragged him out of the class.

| No One's Pov |

"Oi! Hold up!" Kyo said but you didn't listen and kept dragging him.

Inside the class, students were whispering of why you took Kyo with you.

"That is strange. I wasn't expecting that. I thought she came here to fight with Kyon" Uo said.

"Maybe she's going to confess to him" Hana said and Yuki looked at her in shock.

"W-What?" He asked.

"Well, there's a chance. Maybe they have a love and hate relationship type" Uo said and Yuki felt his blood getting cold.

"W-We should not think of that, Uo-chan, Hana-chan!" Tohru said.

'(L/N)-san and Kyo...together?' Yuki thought.

"Oi, i-isn't this a forbidden room?" Kyo asked you and you rolled your eyes.

"Don't be such a scaredy cat. This is the only place we can talk without risking anyone hearing us" You said.

"What is it you want to talk about?" Kyo asked.

"It's about Yuki" You said and Kyo looked at you seriously.

"What about him?" He asked.

"I want you to help me save him" You said.

"Save him? Why would you want to save him? Don't you hate him?" Kyo questioned you.

"That's what Akito wants me to remember" You told him with a serious tone. His eyes went wide.

"W-What did you say? Did you just-"

And you nodded.

"You...You know about..Akito..." Kyo said.

"I'm afraid I do.." You said.

"How? How did you know about him? Wait...did you know about our...curse too?" He asked and you nodded.

"Yes, I do" You said.

"Explain to me" He said.

"You see, I've known about the Sohma curse for almost three years now. I was the only person to know about the family secret and who Akito gave permission to keep my memories" You said.

"B-But if you know about it, then why act such a brat to the rat?" Kyo questioned.

"Like I said before, it is what Akito wants me to remember. That I always hated Yuki and never knew about the curse" You said. Kyo put a hand on his forehead and sigh.

"Please explain it to me clearer" He said.

"I was friends with Yuki before back in second year of middle school. I discovered his secret when we were in our last year of middle school. I got curious of why Yuki never let a girl hugged him. And when I did, I was shocked but I never treated him different. Instead, I accepted for who he was and understood why he never let anyone in his life. After that, I was determine and still am to free him from the cage he was put into. I tried to search about zodiacs or any curse...but apparently Akito found about it and ordered me to go to the Main House. When I got there, I was restrained by his maids and ordered Hatori to erase my memories about being ever friends with Yuki and then even had the nerve to change it to hatred." You explained to him.

"But...you..how? How did you break Hatori's.."

"It's because I never lost my memories"

𝐖𝐨𝐫𝐝 𝐂𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐭: 928 𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐝𝐬