𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐄𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭

◈ ━━━━━ ⸙ - ⸙ ━━━━━ ◈

є ι g н τ

◈ ━━━━━ ⸙ - ⸙ ━━━━━ ◈

| No One's Pov |

You were satisfied of how Akito was looking. You managed to pissed him off.

"(L/N)-san..." Yuki called you and you looked at him.

"What? Did I say something offensive?" You asked him and then turn to Akito and bow.

"I am so sorry, if what I said earlier offended you" You said and then lift your head. Akito shook his head and gave you his infamous fake smile.

"Don't worry about it. I was the one who asked you a question and you just gave me an answer" Akito said.

"Again, I am sorry. I promise, it won't happen again" You said.

"It's fine" He said.

"I better get going. You two also. Good bye..."

"Akito. Akito Sohma" Akito said.

"Good bye, Sohma-san" You said and then left. Yuki gave Akito one last glance before taking Tohru's wrist and guide her back to their class.

Akito remained where he was and was looking at your way.

'Even without your memories, you still have the nerve to insult me...' Akito said and then left and went to his car.

Not far from where the scene happened, Kyo saw what happened.

"(L/N)-san! Someone is looking for you!" One of your classmate said as you cleaned a table. The school festival was done.

"Who is it?" You asked and saw the orange Sohma.

"Ah, Kyo" You said.

"We need to talk" Kyo said.

"But I have things t-"

"It's fne, (L/N)-san! We can take the rest! Have fun with your boyfriend!"

"He's not my bo-"

"Let's just go" Kyo said and grabbed your hand and dragged you to the forbidden room.

"What is it, Carrot?" You asked.