𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐍𝐢𝐧𝐞 (𝐄𝐃𝐈𝐓𝐄𝐃)

◈ ━━━━━ ⸙ - ⸙ ━━━━━ ◈

и ι и є

◈ ━━━━━ ⸙ - ⸙ ━━━━━ ◈

| No One's Pov |

"Are you sure you're not going out with Kyo Sohma?" Mina asked you ask you two were walking through the corridor. You sighed.

"Mina, how many times do I have to tell you. Carrot and I are just friends. Nothing more. Nothing less" You said.

"But you two are always together! You and I don't hang out much anymore" Mina said and gave you a pout.

"That's because we are trying to get to know each other better. Besides, you were always with your boyfriend. And we do hangout, you just keep forgetting about it" You answered her.

"Oi, Crazy" You heard Kyo calling. You and Mina both turn around and saw Kyo and behind there were Tohru and a little blonde guy.

"Hey, Carrot. Who's the kid?" You asked and the blonde boy jumped in front of you.

"I'm Momiji Sohma! Kyo's cousin! Nice to meet you!" Momiji greeted you.

'Must be the bunny I saw during the festival' You thought. You gave him a smile.

"Hello, Momiji. My name is (Y/N) (L/N). And this is my friend, Mina Sato" You said to him.

"Why are you wearing the top of the girl's uniform?" Mina asked Momiji.

"Because he's an idiot" Kyo said.

"Well because it looks good on me!" Momiji answered Mina's question.

"Weirdo!" Mina exclaimed and Momiji gasped in horror and you sighed. (A lot of you asked me to change what Mina has said before and I apoligize for what I have wrote before. I promise, it won't happen again)

"Mina, stop saying that word in pubblic. Come on, let's go. See ya, Carrot" You said and grabbed Mina's wrist and dragged her away.

"I never thought Kyo-chan would have a girlfriend!" Momiji exclaimed. Both Kyo and Tohru blushed.

"G-Girlfriend?!"

"Idiot! She's not my girlfriend! She's a friend that is a girl!" Kyo said.

"Same thing!" Momiji said with a smile. Kyo just groaned and put his hand on his forehead.