𝐄𝐋𝐄𝐕𝐀𝐓𝐎𝐑 | 𝟐𝟏

.

Song :Saturn | SZA𝐀𝐋𝐄𝐗𝐀𝐍𝐃𝐑𝐀 • 𝐅𝐄𝐑𝐍𝐒𝐁𝐘••••••••••••

Song :Saturn | SZA
𝐀𝐋𝐄𝐗𝐀𝐍𝐃𝐑𝐀 • 𝐅𝐄𝐑𝐍𝐒𝐁𝐘
••••••••••••

For the first time in my life, I felt lucky that I was too broke to go on vacations growing up.

Because whatever the fuck this weekend has been, was just about enough for me.

The second I heard the mere mention of being trapped in a car with not only Theo, but also Morgan, I was out of the room within seconds.

There mine as well have been a trail of smoke behind me at the speed I left at.

If Kaia had called out for me, I hadn't heard it.

The music booming from the lobby leaks through the floors as I tread down the hallway, fumbling with the keys to mine and Morgan's room.

Where did I even get these from- or when better yet?!

My heart beats rapidly in my chest, and I briefly consider the possibility that I could have an heart attack from the blood pumping viciously in my ears.

"Are you always this stubborn?" Fuck my life.

Even if I wanted to reply, which I don't, I don't think I could even muster the energy for it. I felt physically and emotionally drained.

Though I'm unable to hear th sound or his nor my footsteps due to the carpeted floors, I tense as I feel his presence become more potentially apparent as he draws closer to me. "I must've really fucked up our friendship this time." My face scrunches with a mix disgust and confusion.

Friends?

I'm inevitably cornered by him as I get to the end of the hallway, and press the button on the outside of the elevator door, with a little more force then intended. "Considering you've finally shut up." His chuckle follows not long after.

Stay calm, Xan.

Continuing to stay focused on my breathing, I keep quiet once again.

There was zero point in arguing with him, he made himself plenty clear earlier. Plus, my anger levels have increased since he started talking.

Inwardly groaning, I step even closer to the wall as I hear his steps come closer, making my dress covered torso brush the wall. "What's going on up here?" My breath hitches we I feel the warmth of his aura sink into my surroundings, before his knuckles are brushing away a few tendrils of hair from my face.

"Did I break you?"

Okay, that was it-

I knew my silent treatment was ending as my jaw ticks with anger. "Bold of you to assume you'd have such an impact on me." I say with a small scoff after, slapping his feathering touch away from my cheek.