𝐋𝐄𝐌𝐎𝐍&𝐋𝐈𝐌𝐄 | 𝟏𝟖

.

                                  Song :Stargirl Interlude | Lana Del Rey / Ft -the weeknd𝐀𝐋𝐄𝐗𝐀𝐍𝐃𝐑𝐀 • 𝐅𝐄𝐑𝐍𝐒𝐁𝐘••••••••••••

𝐀𝐋𝐄𝐗𝐀𝐍𝐃𝐑𝐀 • 𝐅𝐄𝐑𝐍𝐒𝐁𝐘
••••••••••••

Giving off the same feeling as being lightheaded, my head felt like a feather.

In the worst way possible.

My body heavy with exhaustion, as I feel myself being lifted from cold leather seats.  What the hell?

I groggily blink my eyes opened, inwardly groaning at the pain in my head, while looking at my surroundings with my nose crinkled.

I could've sworn I was just sprawled out in the back of the car not two minutes ago.

Tiredly, my eyes slip open when the sound of a engine revving rings out in my already painful ears. I hiss at the sound, slipping down further into the seat of his car.

The divider between the front and back slid up as soon as Morgan forcefully pushed me into his car, and I saw him get into the passenger side, which tells me someone else must be driving.

Of course the smug dick has a private driver.

My head- I groan and cover my ears as if it will mask the sound from the outside, though it only silences it to a minimum.

Before I could help myself, I'm pressing the button on my buckle, and it undoes from around me with a small 'snap'. "Alex." My eyes widen as I hear the sound of a much deeper voice, and I cover my mouth.

How could he even see that?!

Ignoring the obvious fact that he could in fact see me undo my seatbelt, I slide down onto the sleek leather and lie down on my side, sighing at the feeling of cold fabric on my cheek.

That's good~

I hear the sound of the separation seam between me and Morgan slide down, but don't bother opening my eyes.

"Alexandra."

If my eyes WERE open, I could've rolled them. I finally peek them open, immediately tensing as I see Morgan looking right at me.

His burning gaze swarms my sprawled out body, before I see his tongue poking through the seam between his lips, a shimmer of silver catching my eye from the piercing, "Alex, sit the fuck up, and buckle." He gritted through his teeth.

Unable to form words for a moment, I just look at him with a slack jaw. ".. I don't feel well." I argue, and his eyebrows knit together as if to say 'and?'.

"Throw up in my car and you'll wish you stayed outside and froze." Morgan warned, before turning back around with a small grunt.