𝐒𝐂𝐇𝐎𝐎𝐋 𝐓𝐑𝐈𝐏 𝐃𝐀𝐘

5:00 am

Adi's POV

It's currently 5 am. The sun hasn't fully risen yet. I woke up and took a fresh shower and wore a black and blue checked button open shirt and a white shirt underneath . I set my hair wore my a black shades, took my belongings which was only a bag cause I've only planned to carry some pair of clothes, headphones and tooth brush maybe some handcream and that's it. Oh yeah I have my camera too. It's hella costly I will be dead if I break or loose it.

I told my parents that I will be out.

Mom: Don't you dare to drink Park Jae-min I will throw a slipper at you if you do.

Adi: Come on mom. I've never done it.

Mom: But you did once.

Adi: I didn't gave consent mom. Paxton told me it was just soda and I drank it.

Mom: Whatever. You know I am just worried about you. It's your 1st trip here and not every place is known to you.

Adi: It's ok mom. If I get lost in the woods I will call either dad or you. Don't worry.

I hugged her. And bade goodbye. She is gonna be alone for some days. As dad has been in Busan for an urgent operation till the day after tomorrow.

Mr.Shin drove me off to school. I saw everyone there. Jisoo, Bora and Miya waving their hands at me. I went to them. We only had to wait less than 2 minutes than the bus arrived.

Mr.Lee: Get up slowly. Don't hurry. Be careful.. Take your seats.

We got up and the bus started. Everyone screamed in joy. I speically was very excited though I don't show it. Sometimes I feel like I am such a oldman. I just lack of Adrenaline I guess.

I took an Window seat. Jisoo was coming to take it but Hana suddenly approached.

Hana: Can I sit here please?

Adi: Ummm. Okk you can seat.

Hana: aww thank you Ms. Handsome.

Adi: * smiles*

Bora: You want some chips bro?

Adi: Yeah plz....

Like this we enjoyed, screamed, ate delicious snacks.

Mr. Lee: Ok guys let's make this day memorable and capture it. Say CHEEEZZZ!!

Everyone: Cheeeez!

We had a beautiful group photo.

As we were in the last row of bus we had stood up on the seat to make ourselves visible. I came down safely but Hana was loosing her balance.

Bora: Hana watch out!

Mr.Lee: OH MY-

And yes she fell but in my arms. Yes I got her. But shit I wish I didn't .... what could I have done though instead of helping her? Let her fall? nah... I can't be that cruel....

Everyone: OHHHHHHHHH

Hana is tomato red. She is still holding onto me.

Hana: Thanks for saving my life Adi.

She hugged me. What's with that hug and thanks? That's not necessary.

It was awkard. Everyone was enjoying the scene. I hate attention

Mr.Lee: u-um so guys do you want me to play some songs?

Boy2: I will do it for you sir.