𝐌𝐈𝐘𝐀 𝐑𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐀𝐋𝐒 𝐓𝐑𝐔𝐓𝐇

Adi's POV:

Jisoo: Bitch I knew you were rich af but this house is hella sick man

Bora: it's too big to live.

Miya: Can't deny.

Adi: well you can say that we have made a huge profit from the LA research. We surely upgraded ourselves.

Jisoo: That's impressive

Bora: Yeah bro. Well give me food. I am craving for something yum.

Jisoo: hey do you have chocolates?

Adi: i do. lemme get them.

I saw Liya eonnie watching TV so I didn't interrupt her and went to the kitchen. I opened the freezer but wait... I see no chocolates ??

Adi: EONNIE??

I saw Liya eonnie rushed to the kitchen probably freaking out for hearing my scream. Well she must because MY PRECIOUS CHOCOLATES ARE GONE?

Liya: OMG ADI WHAT HAPPENED? (

Adi: Why are they missing?

Liya: who??

Adi: My chocolates.

Liya: Oh!! You scared me. Mrs park told me to get rid o-

Adi: Why on earth?

Adi: because she said that your doctor prescribed not to eat them as you almost got diabetes last year in LA.

Adi: then where are they?

Liya: Your little cousin Min-ho took them. Actually Mrs park gave him.

Adi: ugh! She could have asked for consent atleast. This is so wrong.

Liya: Wait I will just go and buy som-

Adi: It's ok. I will buy them. Can you take them to my room eonnie?

Liya: Are you sure you don't want me to go?

Adi: yup.

Liya: Ok then girls come with me.

It was 8 pm. As mom and dad both were out I decided to take a ride on bike to convenience store. Taking my keys, I put on my helmet and left.
It took me awhile to find a store as I am new here. After riding for 5 minutes I got down from my bike parking it aside and entered into a store. I got chocolate bars, Coke, ice-cream. I started riding again but soon it started raining.

Shit! I didn't bring any umbrella as i knew i can't handle it while riding a bike. I stopped the bike and went under a shop roof. It was a pastry shop. I took off my helmet and started fixing my hair. Suddenly someone held up an umbrella over my head. I looked back and it was the same rude girl from morning. She still had her uniforms on.

Samantha: What are you doing here?

Adi: None of your business.

Samantha: Can't you talk to me politely even for 1 second?

Adi: Why would I do that when you bursted out to me this morning?

Samantha: You are the one who is stalking me and now you're telling me I was being rude? Just wow

Adi: Why the helll would I stalk you?

Samantha: Because you crashed into me then appeared in the same class as me and now you're here-