𝐒𝐄𝐂𝐑𝐄𝐓 𝐋𝐎𝐕𝐄𝐑

Adi' POV

I slowly opened my eyes as the bright sunlight hit my face. And saw my self lying on Samantha's lap. I soon remembered what happened last night. As I was trying to get up I saw the door unlocked and-

Miya: WHAT ARE YOU TWO DOING HERE????

I started Jerking Samantha off. She woke up in shock and fixed herself as she was sleeping like crazy.

Jisoo: WTF? Adi and Samantha? Why are you two here like this? Wait did you-

Bora: DID YOU SPEND THE NIGHT HERE????

Samantha remained quite.

Adi: Someome fucking locked us up guys.

Bora: If you were in the whole night tha- "DID YOU TWO HOOK UP????"

Adi: What the fck Bora?

Jisoo: Let's help these two first.

We got up and cleaned the dust as we had been staying on the dusty floor through the whole night.

Jisoo: We informed your P.A about what happened. She sent you a hoodie and pant.
And for you Sohee. Do you want me to call your parents?

Samantha: No it's ok. They are out of town. Can you call my Bestfriends?

Jisoo: Yes I di-

Dong-eun: OH MY GOD SAMANTHA ARE U OK?

Chaerim: HEY JAE-MIN YOU DIDN'T DO ANYTHING TO HER RIGHT?

Samantha: Come on guys Adi- I mean Jae-min didn't do anything.

Sa-rang: Let's change first. Here I brought you a dress.

Samantha: Thanks

Miya: BTW who locked the door?

Bora: Whoever did this she or he definitely has death wish I swear. I think we should inform our homeroom teach-

Sa-rang & Chaerim: NO DON'T.

Dong-eun: I THINK INFORMING THE TEACHER WILL BE TOO FAR. MAYBE THE PERSON DID IT MISTAKENLY?

Jisoo: Yeah yeah whatever. Let's go guys. We will talk about this later. We have classes. Bye Adi.

Chaerim: Bye Samantha. See you at the Cafeteria.

I went to the washroom, changed my clothes and wore the black hoodie. I got out of washroom and saw Samantha coming out too. we just stared at each other awkwardly and then again went back to our classroom.

As I was walking through the hallway. Everyone was staring and gossiping. I was wondering what is that they are talking about. When I entered in my room I saw everyone facing the black board.

Boy1: Guys! Jae-min's here. Move move...

They moved back and I went near the classroom. There was something written but my jaw dropped completely when I understood It was in..

Japanese.

I have told None that I can speak Japanese. It's my hidden knowledge and never wanted to share. And it was written that......

Dear Jaemin-ahh,

あなたは私が生きている唯一の人です、あなたは私の人生で唯一の宝石であり、最も重要です。。あなたは私が気にかけ、狂ったように愛している唯一の人です。あなたは私だけのものであり、、私はあなただけのものです。。
From
~Cherry