𝟏𝟐. 𝐍𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐦𝐚𝐫𝐞𝐬

𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐰𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐮𝐧𝐬𝐮𝐫𝐞 𝐨𝐟 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡𝐩𝐚𝐢𝐧 𝐢𝐬 𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐬𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐜𝐤 𝐨𝐟 𝐰𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐩𝐞𝐧𝐞𝐝 𝐨𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐚𝐜𝐡𝐞 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐰𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐧𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐰𝐢𝐥𝐥🥀__________________________

𝐩𝐚𝐢𝐧 𝐢𝐬 𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐬𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐜𝐤 𝐨𝐟
𝐰𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐩𝐞𝐧𝐞𝐝 𝐨𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐚𝐜𝐡𝐞 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐰𝐡𝐚𝐭
𝐧𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐰𝐢𝐥𝐥🥀
__________________________

Oyee, I want to eat that ice cream!" The girl said pointing towards an ice cream stall.

"You want to eat, noww?" The boy asked looking at her in disbelief.

"No, I want to eat that in our next birth." She said with a forced annoying smile.

"Ohh okay, then we'll eat it in our next birth, now come on let's go." He said smiling sheepishly.

"Whattt! Shutup yaar I want to eat that right fucking noww, for God sake." She said stomping her feet and folding her arms over her chest with a pout.

"Aww, you are so cute." The boy laughed pinching her cheeks.

"Okay wait, let me get it for you." He said before walking towards the stall.

"One second." She stopped him by helding his wrist.

"Whatt!" He asked turning back towards her.

"Buddhu, atleast listen which flavour I want!" She said slapping her forehead.

"Belgian Chocolate Chip." He said intensely looking at her face.

"Whatt! How did you know I want that." She asked, shock was evident on her face.

"I know everything related to you." He said and started walking towards the stall.

Meanwhile, the girl was scrolling something on her phone.

Suddenly, a loud shrill voice echoed through the area and she flinched. But the next moment, she got numb looking at the horrible sight in front of her.

The boy was lying dead infront of the ice cream stall, with pools of blood flowing down from his chest.

She ran towards him and sat on her knees placing his head on her lap. Tears were rolling down her eyes continuously.

"Yu-yuvi get up please, I am sorry! I shouldn't have forced you for the ice-cream, please wake up." She cried out patting his cheeks.

He opened his eyes a bit and looking at her he said, "yo-you killed m-me Ishii, y-you are a k-killer. He said before closing his eyes for forever.
_________________________