𝟓.𝐌𝐢𝐧𝐞 𝐭𝐨 𝐏𝐨𝐬𝐞𝐬𝐬

𝐖𝐡𝐞𝐧 𝐚 𝐃𝐞𝐯𝐢𝐥 𝐟𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐬 𝐢𝐧 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞,𝐈𝐭'𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐦𝐨𝐬𝐭 𝐡𝐚𝐮𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐥𝐲 𝐛𝐞𝐚𝐮𝐭𝐢𝐟𝐮𝐥𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫

𝐈𝐭'𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐦𝐨𝐬𝐭 𝐡𝐚𝐮𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐥𝐲 𝐛𝐞𝐚𝐮𝐭𝐢𝐟𝐮𝐥
𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫.
𝐀𝐧𝐝 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐝 𝐛𝐞 𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐫𝐢𝐟𝐢𝐞𝐝 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐡𝐞 𝐰𝐢𝐥𝐥
𝐠𝐨 𝐭𝐨 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐝𝐞𝐩𝐭𝐡𝐬 𝐨𝐟 𝐡𝐞𝐥𝐥 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐡𝐞𝐫...

Ranvijay was standing with the help of his one elbow on the barcounter and a drink on the other one while his gaze was fixed on only one girl who was standing on the stage with her lips curved up into a smile

"Dupatta." He smiled replaying their first interaction again in his mind and took a sip from his drink.

Everything was going good until this beautiful angel decided to show up in the crucial and loveless life of a devil who shows no mercy to ANYONE.

Whose sole reason is to torment peoples and make them believe that if there is someone they are supposed to hell scared of that's only HIM and no one else.

But when he saw those chestnut brown doe eyes looking at him with nothing but innocence he forgot what he is upto.

Meanwhile, Agastya got down from the stage and came towards him.

"Hey Brother, missed me?" Agastya said wrapping his arms around his shoulder but to his surprise ranvijay didn't responded to him but was lost somewhere.

Agastya followed his gaze and found him staring at Isha. He got amused and looked at ranvijay and again followed his gaze.

His eyes got widened at the realisation as he snapped his head towards ranvijay again but after seeing that he is still staring at Isha, his lips curved up into an evil smirk.

"How's the view?" He whispered near Ranvijay's ear.

"Enchanting." He unknowingly replied still lost in her bewitching beauty which is making him go insane with each passing second.