𝟖. 𝐉𝐞𝐚𝐥𝐨𝐮𝐬𝐲

𝐇𝐞 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐰𝐚𝐫𝐦𝐭𝐡,𝐒𝐡𝐞 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐩𝐞𝐚𝐜𝐞

𝐇𝐞 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐰𝐚𝐫𝐦𝐭𝐡,
𝐒𝐡𝐞 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐩𝐞𝐚𝐜𝐞....

𝐇𝐞 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐰𝐚𝐫𝐦𝐭𝐡,𝐒𝐡𝐞 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐩𝐞𝐚𝐜𝐞

RANVIJAY'S POV

"I am the owner of this bakery." She said and sighed dramatically.

What! Owner of the bakery that too in such an young age.

My SWEETHEART is talented. I am impressed.

That's the only thing naa she impresses me by actually doing nothing.

And that's what attracts me towards her even more.

"Greatt! You are hardworking, I see, Swee- I mean Isha." I said nervously.

"Thankyou." She said and smiled.

She was about to leave when I grabbed her wrist and turned her towards me and pulled her into my chest.

Her chestnut brown eyes met mine as she visibly gulped and her breathing turned heavier.

Her eyes were of the prettiest shade of brown I've ever seen. They were not blue but still they remind me of the ocean because I could feel myself getting drown in the depths of them.

It's just I found my peace in it. I can spend my whole life staring into them without even blinking and without getting bored.

I held her waist with one arm and pulled her more closer to me. She averted her eyes breaking the eye contact and started looking down as she put her both hands on my chest.

She is so fragile and so soft, I could feel her soft skin beneath the fabric.

Fuck. I am losing my control now.

I lifted her chin with a soft and gentle touch and stared in the depths of her eyes as if staring deeply into her soul.

"Don't avert your beautiful eyes from me, let me stare into the most exquisite pair of eyes." The words slipped from my mouth unknowingly as I felt myself getting hypnotized in her eyes.