𝟑.𝐈𝐧𝐯𝐢𝐭𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧

𝐇𝐞 𝐢𝐬 𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐯𝐞𝐧𝐈 𝐜𝐚𝐧 𝐠𝐨 𝐭𝐨 𝐡𝐞𝐥𝐥 𝐟𝐨𝐫

𝐇𝐞 𝐢𝐬 𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐯𝐞𝐧
𝐈 𝐜𝐚𝐧 𝐠𝐨 𝐭𝐨 𝐡𝐞𝐥𝐥 𝐟𝐨𝐫...

𝐇𝐞 𝐢𝐬 𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐯𝐞𝐧𝐈 𝐜𝐚𝐧 𝐠𝐨 𝐭𝐨 𝐡𝐞𝐥𝐥 𝐟𝐨𝐫

"We'll form a great working team together, Mr.Ranvijay." Mr. Singhaniya said smiling at me.

"That's Mr. Raghuvanshi for you Singhaniya." I said with no expressions while turning and tossing the paperweight in my hands.

"S.sorry, Mr.Raghuvanshi." He said stuttering being scared.

"I will appreciate if you be professional in work, atleast with me." I said still not looking at him.

He didn't said anything, and that's when I looked at his face which was scared from me. I smiled in gratification and looked down.

I love watching people getting scared of me. I love seeing the terror in their eyes which were because of ME, just ME.

"AM I CLEAR, MR. SINGHANIYA." I said raising my voice and he flinched.

"Y.y.yesss Sir." He said getting up and looking down.

"Good for you." I said leaning back on my chair looking at him with a  blank look plastered on my face.

"The deal is done right?" I asked looking at him.

"Yess Mr. Raghuvanshi." He said looking down.

"So, do you want me to get an auspicious time for you specially from the priest to get you out from my cabin." I said in a deadly calm tone.

I can feel him shuddering with each passing second.

And I can't tell you how satisfied I am feeling right now looking at this piece of shit who dared to call me by my name.

He left apologising to me for the last time which I don't give a shit about.

I straightened up and took the anklet of that scandalous girl out of my coat's pocket and then leaned back again.

I closely scanned the anklet which was looking so elegant yet beautiful at the same time.

I don't know what has gotten into me that I brought that anklet with me and not only that I am looking at it like it is the most elegant and beautiful thing to be exist in this universe.