𝟐. 𝐀𝐧𝐤𝐥𝐞𝐭

𝐆𝐨𝐝 𝐡𝐚𝐬 𝐚 𝐩𝐥𝐚𝐧 𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐝𝐨𝐞𝐬𝐧'𝐭 𝐦𝐞𝐚𝐧 𝐢𝐭'𝐬 𝐚 𝐠𝐨𝐨𝐝 𝐨𝐧𝐞

𝐦𝐞𝐚𝐧 𝐢𝐭'𝐬 𝐚 𝐠𝐨𝐨𝐝 𝐨𝐧𝐞...
________________________

"You are the most beautiful girl I've ever saw." He said looking at me with adoration.

"Sachchi?" I asked him shyly.

"Muchchi." He replied with a beautiful smile adorning his lips.

He kneeled infront of me and took out a red rose from the back pocket of his jeans.

"I love you, Isha." He said with so much love.

"I love you too, Sid." I said clapping my hands in excitement.

"Can I kiss you now?" He asked with a ray of hope.

"Yess, yess pleasee." I said with butterflies dancing in my stomach by just thinking about my first kiss with the love of my life.

He stood up and came close to me, he cupped my cheeks with his big palms and came near to my lips.

My eyes closed in gratification as I almost felt his lips touching mine. But suddenly he pushed me on the ground.

What the HELLLL???

Siddharth Malhotra why did you pushed me without kissing me?

I almost shouted with indignation opening my eyes only to find myself on the ground and with a stinging pain on my back.

Wait what the heck I again dreamed of him almost kissing me?

I looked up at the ceiling and joined my hands,

"Hey bhagwaan, ab jaan lekar chhodoge iss bachche ki, sapne mein toh mera Ghar bass jaane do." I said in exasperation.

Kuch nahi hone waala Mera.

I will keep dreaming like this all my life. In the end I'll see that while searching for a green flag my dear holy lord blessed me with a red one.

I somehow got up from the ground and sat on the bed. I looked at the time and it was 7:00 clock.