𝟔. 𝐑𝐚𝐧𝐯𝐢𝐣𝐚𝐲'𝐬 𝐒𝐰𝐞𝐞𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐭

𝐇𝐞 𝐬𝐞𝐭 𝐟𝐢𝐫𝐞 𝐭𝐨 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐥𝐝 𝐚𝐫𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐝 𝐡𝐢𝐦,𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐧𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐥𝐞𝐭 𝐚 𝐟𝐥𝐚𝐦𝐞 𝐭𝐨𝐮𝐜𝐡 𝐡𝐞𝐫

𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐧𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐥𝐞𝐭 𝐚 𝐟𝐥𝐚𝐦𝐞 𝐭𝐨𝐮𝐜𝐡 𝐡𝐞𝐫...

TRIGGER WARNING ⚠️ MENTION OF EXTREME TORTURE SCENES, EXPLICIT SCENES, ABUSING WORDS. IF YOU ARE NOT COMFORTABLE THEN PLEASE SKIP THIS PART.

The information provided for the equipments is from GOOGLE. SO, if you have any doubt with it you can google it or can ask me in the comments without spreading any hate.

HAPPY READING💋

My hands tightened around the steering wheel as I drove as fast as I can with clenched jaws

My knuckles turned white due to the force I am applying on the steering wheel that now it looks like it may break anytime.

In no time, my car halted outside my basement, where that fucker was kept. In the moment of urgency I hurriedly unbuckled my seatbelt and got out closing the door with a thud.

I took long steps towards the basement as my palms itched to have his blood on it. I am desperate, desperate to make him regret his whole appearance which now I am going to erase from this planet.

He dared to look at what meant to be look by me. But anyways let's attend the shit out of him.

I never felt this much urgency of killing someone in my 28 years of existence. But the scene replaying in mind of that bastard making her uncomfortable made my blood boiled to the extreme level.

As the guards noticed me, they hurriedly opened the main door for me to enter. I entered inside following by another digital door.

And there he was tied to the chair with chains unconscious. I've told my mens to not torture him as today it was only me who will show him what happens to the ones who even dare to look at the belongings of Ranvijay Singh Raghuvanshi.