𝟒. 𝐄𝐧𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐭𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐬

𝐖𝐡𝐲 𝐜𝐫𝐚𝐰𝐥 𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐡𝐞𝐥𝐥?𝐖𝐡𝐞𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐝𝐞𝐯𝐢𝐥 𝐢𝐬 𝐬𝐮𝐜𝐡 𝐚𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐯𝐞𝐧𝐥𝐲 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐫

𝐖𝐡𝐞𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐝𝐞𝐯𝐢𝐥 𝐢𝐬 𝐬𝐮𝐜𝐡 𝐚
𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐯𝐞𝐧𝐥𝐲 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐫...

𝐖𝐡𝐲 𝐜𝐫𝐚𝐰𝐥 𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐡𝐞𝐥𝐥?𝐖𝐡𝐞𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐝𝐞𝐯𝐢𝐥 𝐢𝐬 𝐬𝐮𝐜𝐡 𝐚𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐯𝐞𝐧𝐥𝐲 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐫

"Haan naa yaar, I am coming, you just better shut your mouth or I'll take an u turn and go back to my house." I said annoyingly to my BESTFRIEND Maya.

"No no I am sorry you come." She said before rejecting the call.

I took a deep breath and put my phone on the seat shifting my gaze back on the road.

I am sitting in the backseat of a cab near the window with closed eyes.

The cool wind blowing so freely touching my face and crossed between my dancing hair, it felt so good.

I closed my eyes and just enjoyed the moment, the cool wind was getting more cooler gently caressing my face.

I love the feeling of the fresh air on my face and the wind blowing through my hair. Contentment filled my heart as I feel the gentle air caressing my face ever so gently and I smiled in anticipation in pure bliss.

Suddenly the car halted notifying me that we reached at Maya's house.

Today is her engagement ceremony which she invited me two days back at my bakery. I seriously got pissed off from her when I came to know that she didn't even informed me about her engagement.

But she is my sweetheart, my bestfriend, my soulmate, my sister from another mother. Even words can't describe what she's to me.

She's the love of my life after my parents I adore her from the corner of my heart. So, how am I supposed to be mad from her?

So I got convinced easily as only she knows how to pacify me because she knows me more than I even know about myself.

And just the next day after she invited me at my bakery we went for shopping as I wanted to present the best version of myself coz of obviously it's my bestie's engagement so why shouldn't I?