I took a breath before saying bye to her.

____________

I identified his car near the college as I walked towards it, maybe after noticing me, he opened the car door for me. I Thanked him with a smile as I settled myself into the passenger seat. He welcomed me with a soft smile on his face.

He had a microphone in his ear as he was talking to someone before my arrival. He passed me a bottle of water. I took some sips when the acceleration of the engine resonated.

“How was your day?” he inquired, as he changed the gear making his veiny hands flex from his forearm. I swallowed a breath and turned towards him with a smile, and my chatterbox began. He chuckled in between and even listened to everything carefully.

The car halted, making me pause at my words. We hadn't reached yet but when my eyes went off to the window I saw a huge building in front of me. I glanced at him, and when reached near me to take out my seatbelt, one thing more changed between us is that I don't get easily conscious or timid with his proximity. Now it has become familiar to me, to be close to him.

“This is Our office”, his devoid voice cut through the air as he unbuckled my seatbelt. My eyes furrowed as my gaze met with his cold one. Why did he bring me here? Before I could ask he moved out, came to my side of the seat, and opened the car door for me.

“I have some work. Will you wait?”, he insisted, I agreed with a nod he extended his hand to me. I took it gradually. He closed the door and held my hand in his. He intertwined our fingers, taking my hand in his. We both walked towards the entrance.
I downcasted myself and followed him.

The chilled air touched my skin when we went inside. But suddenly, I clashed with his back when he suddenly stopped midway.

“Anh”, I winced, scrunching my nose.

“Mere sath chalo”, he whispered to me and pulled me forward, to match his pace.

[Walk with me]

The corridors were silent but still clicking sounds and the chilled atmosphere was breezy. I tilted my head towards him, with a void expression. He had trimmed his beard and I didn't notice it in the morning. Shut up!!

He was still holding my hand, without doing anything his hold was making me feel secure. He entered some digits and the lift opened instantly, he gestured for me to come inside as he again clicked on the other digit. I didn't say anything, I only observed my surroundings. The Office was awesome, with perfect vibrant textures of walls. Everything was perfect!!

_____________________

As I entered inside, I was bawled completely. The Room was huge and spacious. I looked around in amusement. The choice of color was appreciable.

“Princess”, I heard his low cold voice as I turned back to look at him.

It's beautiful”, I genuinely appreciated it with a smile.

“You like it?”His eyes turned soft as he took one step towards me. He reached near me as his hand cupped my cheek. My eyes furrowed gazing at him. I nodded, and he chuckled.

“Will you wait? I have a little work”, he requested. I nodded with a smile.

“If you want to see the office you can or better you sit there”, he pointed towards the sitting area in his cabin. Office hai ya mini house. My brows widened, and I agreed again with a gentle smile.

It's been more than 15 minutes I'm sitting here like a stupid, he was engrossed in his looking at him like this I understood
one thing that he might have been a very sincere student in his school days.