~13.

ABHIVANTH'S POV

We are so close right now staring deep into beautiful eyes, who were staring at me as a lost child. Our bodies brushed against each other, and her intoxicating fragrance filled my nostrils. She is so gorgeous. Her lips curved a little, as she locked her eyes with me. I hold onto her waist, she's soft, leading her to stand on her feet. When she straddled a little but I caught hold of her suddenly the air in the room became cold, making my heart race.

My eyes flickered between her eyes and lips, I was able to feel her uneasiness, but I managed to keep her down. I so badly wanted to kiss her. She's so cute and little. I was about to lean against her but she moved back.  Don't know when I caught a hold on her wrist.

It would be a lie if I didn't say I wasn't awkward or embarrassed, yes obviously I was. But the first thing that lingered in my mind was that I made her uncomfortable with me.

I like her close to me. When she is around me I feel a surge of calmness and ease. She went upstairs before informing me that she wanted to talk to her mother and Sister, She called them and for more than an hour, she was talking to them. I didn't want to disturb her so I went to study, but now I'm feeling restless. I don't know what's wrong with me.

I'm dying for attention. But I won't show it. As she said that she wanted a separate room she did it. Stubborn bird! Our House helper and she transferred all her stuff to another room. I neither asked her anything nor questioned her because I was feeling something that I didn't want to feel, why did she want to stay away from me?

I sat back on the nearby Chair remembering our first encounter,

~Flashback~

For the first time too for business purposes I was in Bangalore, Chachu, and Papa were the ones who always handled things here but this time they wanted me to see things, So I had to. Like always Aarav's presence was so unnecessary and annoying.

“Aap log wahi ho kya?”A soft voice reached our ears and we turned back. A little girl wearing a frock-like something reaching to her ankles with a white sweater. I don't know what that is. But she was captivating my vision. A loose braid on the left side of her shoulder. The green doe-like innocent eyes, which twinkled Little, the little hair flicks kissing her puffy cheeks, blinking and holding a deep breath in her lungs she asked.

“Wahi matlab?”Aarav questioned her back. She lifted her innocent eyes looking at him. Fuck!!

“Are you those who are supposed to come today?”, she uttered and her eyelashes flickered. Aarav gazed at her with raised eyebrows not understanding anything, as she continued.

“My mother is not at home and she told us to ask you if you need anything”, In one breath she said. An unknown smile crept on my face.

“Ohh but who's your mother?”He's doing it intentionally, why is he bothering her? She was already looking so anxious.

Before her little mouth could say anything another girl came who placed her hand on her shoulder and spatted,

“Sudarshana Prasad is our mother and we're her daughters…she's not here and I think she has informed you”, she was bold and confident opposite to her.

“Oh yes she has informed us”, Aarav responded. They asked if we needed anything or not and handed over the keys.

They both started walking back to their home but my eyes weren’t leaving her, her sister was holding her and she was following her like a child. She went inside her gate and I stared at her until,