7. First date?

"Anushka stop looking at me like that please

"Anushka stop looking at me like that please." I whined as Anushka kept looking at me teasingly as we both were settled in stadium. The match hasn't started yet but the players were doing their warm ups.

"Itna interest kabse aagya cricket me tujhe?" She asked me still with that teasing look in her eyes. I just wanted nothing more that running back to my hotel room and hide my face in embarrassment.

"See, I had an interest in cricket from childhood but because of my busy schedule I...I just couldn't catch up on it much!" I said cool-ly thinking she would finally let it go but whom was I kidding. She grinned at me while poking my ribs.

"Ouch! Women behave yourself!" I exclaimed. Some of the other WAGs sitting in the VIP area looked at us. And i glared Anushka! Damn this Women won't take a breath without knowing the reality.

"Okay fine!" I paused and took a deep breath. Then quickly mumbled, "ILIKEVEER"

Then I finally looked up at Anushka who was still giving me teasing look but with a new amusement dancing in her eyes.

"Muje to laga hi tha! Firstly at vamu's birthday and then at your movie premiere. Frankly speaking I was sure about that at the premiere. But I never thought that you liked him this much. Because I know you were so busy all this month, still here you are." I smiled shyly looking in my lap.

Ofcourse I was busy. I had to postpone my 2 advertisement shoots and cancel one opening ceremony where I was called as chief guest but it's worth it. I get to see Veer doing what he loves the most.

It is a 3-days trip, here in Bangalore. Today is the match, tomorrow they all will be staying here as their next game is 5 days later. They all are planning to be going for sightseeing, specially for those foreign players but Veer asked me to join them (was freaking out of my mind when he asked me that) So I am treating it as a mini Break for me.

****

The 1st innings was going on and RCB was  fielding. Suddenly something happened and next thing we saw was a heated argument started on field between Veer and a batsman of the other team. The other batsman and umpire and other players were trying to sort it out but it looked like Veer wasn't listening to anyone.

Strange. I never thought he had this much aggression inside him because, whenever I saw him he was always smiling and playful. Then Virat came and pulled away Veer not before saying some not-so-sweet words to that batsman.

I looked at Anushka and she looked chill as if nothing happened.

"What was that?!" I exclaimed with wide eyes.

"Arre Inka ye chalta hi rehta hai. Tu enjoy kar." I looked at her as in shock. So this happens often!

And on the next ball, they got the wicket which diverted my attention. Veer took a simple catch. As Veer was standing just near the boundary, so after the catch he turned to the audience smilingly. And--