6. Movie Screening.

Almost everyone are here and they want to start the screening but I'm still here waiting for Him

Almost everyone are here and they want to start the screening but I'm still here waiting for Him. I had texted him the place and time two days back. I know i should not wait for him because it was his Match today, in the Afternoon and I should understand that he must want to rest after playing continuously for 4-5 hours but still my gaze keep going back to the door. They won today's match too. Yes I'm following IPL this season, mainly RCB's matches. Anushka is here with me even though she has been at stadium to watch the match but she still managed to come I am glad.

I should not expect Veer to come. Huh.. I mean, he's a human he must have been tired and.. arghh!! He should have at least messaged me once that he couldn't make it.

"Mam? Mr Harshad is asking to start the screening as everyone has came and it's getting late too.." Mr Harshad is my film's producer. I quickly nodded at the staff member and said to start the screening.

The movie started as the introduction part started playing. Suddenly Anushka got a call from Virat and she excused herself and went out. I continued watching the movie still i couldn't concentrate on the movie. This movie is one of my greatest projects I have done ever and i really wanted to show Veer this but i guess the god isn't on my side.

After sometime I saw Anushka coming back in the theatre but the ones behind her shocked me to core. Virat and VEER!! they both are following Anushka. When did he came here I mean.. he.. i thought... Woahh-- He's looking so damn handsome tho in that white shirt whose one side was tucked in his blue denims loosely. Damn he looks more than hot. I licked my lips and shook my head as the three of them walked near me. Anushka sat beside me.

"See, I brought some special appearances." She laughed. I shook hands with Virat as he congratulated me and then he sat beside Anushka. Veer looked at me with raised eyebrows and then He also shook my hands and sat beside me. So on my right side Anushka was there and beside him Virat whereas on my other side it was Veer. I felt good. I had so many questions to ask him but i was containing myself.

After seeing Virat and Veer, there was a raise in commotion in the theatre as they were some unusual guests here but no body approached them in between.

"So what all I missed?" The movie was going on and Veer whispered in my ears. I felt myself getting a bit nervous as I could feel his breath near my neck. I know he whispered because the movie was loud with its voice.

I looked at him and slowly whispered in his ears, "Nothing much. Mostly the introduction part. By the way I thought you would not come."

He gave me a cheeky smile and said, " The match wrapped up early and um..Virat bhai was also coming here only so I tagged along. And also you had personally invited me, it would have been impolite to not come." Ohh.. he is too polite. No i don't think that it's just him saying that.

"That's good. Thankyou again for coming." I smiled at him and looked ahead.

"You look really beautiful. In the movie and Right now too!" He said with ease. I widened my eyes and looked at him. And he started looking ahead at the screen. Was he flirting with me? Or was he just complimenting me like every other person? Arghh why is he so confusing??!!
.
.
.