2. stole the show -

I SAW HIM AGAIN

I SAW HIM AGAIN.

I saw him again, when I was running around crazily because of my heels situation. The first time I saw him when he came to take Vamika from Anushka. He didn't noticed me at that time but I was enchanted to him, his voice, the way he was talking to vamika and everything about him.

His face had that kind of calmness which would make anyone be at peace.

And then he also motivated me before my performance, and truly because of him I did so well out there.

I really didn't knew that he is a cricketer and that too the 'Superstar Youngster' --- not my words please don't judge, I have heard that in news. Because of all the work commitments, i really didn't got time for the things I like.

As I am an 'outsider' as others say, i didn't always get the big budget movies from the start, so in the start of my career I had done all the movies that were offered to me and in between all that I forgot to take time out for myself. But now from the last two years, I am trying to do the movies which has great story and role. I want that whatever role I'm doing should put an effect on the Audience.

This year I finally got to work with my dream director that is Sanjay Leela Bhansali. That movie is yet to be released but the shoot is almost done. I have many hopes from this movie.

Veer Sharma.

I don't know why I am googling him right now but there's a bit curiosity to know about him.

The first article which came in my view was his dating rumours with Shanaya Singhaniya.

I sighed.

What do I even expect. I mean I know it could be just rumour but if it is connected to Shanaya I will always expect the unexpected.

If you haven't guessed it already then let me tell you I don't like Shanaya not even a bit. She is daughter of a big producer, because of which she thinks that she is superior from everyone. These type of Actors ruin the name of every star kid.

"Ishu!!! Kya perform Kiya yaar tune. You were literally fab.." Anushka and Athiya came in my dressing room and they both hugged me.

"Haha thanks guyss. By the way yaar me ye after party ke liye nahi ruk paungi." I said pouting. I wanted to be there because this party won't be filled with the film industry people.

"Arre yaar kyu, isbaar to Anu bhi ruk Rahi hai, please rukjaa..." Athiya said with a puppy face.

"Tum dono to apne-apne wale ke sath set hojaoge or mai akeli." I said. While it's never like this. If we three are in the party then we all stick together with Virat Sir sticking around Anu.

(Har single bestfriend ka rona 😭)

"You know we never do that. Tu thode der ke liye rehjaa please." Anu said this time.

"Arre... Okay lemme tell my manager that I will be half an hour late." I have shoot after this but I guess I will have to do my make up today in car *sighs*

🌼🌼🌼

In the party.

I was dressed casually in just a plain black knee length dress.

Anu and Athiya were wearing similar dress to mine just with colour difference

Anu and Athiya were wearing similar dress to mine just with colour difference. We were all in a group chatting about any and everything when suddenly the noise from the dance floor increased.

We all turned towards the dance floor to see Virat Sir dancing along with ... Veer.

They both have completely stole the limelight of the party because everyone is just watching them.

Anu started taking video of them while I was just standing there staring Veer, while he doesn't even notice me-

I mean okay he's focusing on his dancing I guess.

I was so engrossed in watching his dance that I completely forgot about my shoot but.. Neha aka my manager didn't forget. Because she called me and then I had to leave.

I said my byes to Anu and Athiya and gave a last glance towards Veer and got out of the place.

Then I sat in the car and my driver drove me to the my set.

Sometimes I feel that apart from acting I ain't good for anything.

I don't know how to drive.

I don't know how to cook.

I am not even a graduate.

It feels like what if I am not able to act one day, what would be my worth then.

But i didn't got much time to think about it as I reached my set then everything was just about my work.

The shooting was done by 5:30 in the morning. And then I went home. I live alone as my dad lives in Delhi because of his business and my mom died when I was 2.

I don't really have any memory of my mother but I believe all the stories my dad told me about her.

I got to the bathroom took shower and did my skin care and then slept. I have no shoot today so I am going to sleep as much as I can.

-
-
-

I woke up after 4 hours which was too less than my Target sleep hours but I think because of continuously Avoiding my sleep, now I am not able to sleep more.

I went to my gym and did my workout. Then got back, made lunch and had it alone.

And then I got a message from....

AUTHOR'S NOTE.

HOW WAS THE CHAPTER GUYSSS. OKAY SO ISHIKA IS BIT INTROVERT SO THAT'S WHY SHE TALKS MORE IN HER THOUGHTS.

AND WELL I GUESS ISHIKA IS REALLY ENCHANTED TO VEER, WHILE VEER DOESN'T EVEN KNOW THAT..🙂

LET'S SEE WHEN WILL BE THEIR NEXT MEET.

AND WHAT DO YOU THINK WHOSE MESSAGE WOULD IT BE.

SOCHO ZARA SOCHOOO.

The next part will be posted when this part gets 15 likes.