1. First Meet!

"Virat bhai iss gadhe ko samjha do zyada free na hoye ye vamu ke sath

"Virat bhai iss gadhe ko samjha do zyada free na hoye ye vamu ke sath." I said complaining to Virat bhaiya who was sitting with bhabhi. While vamu was now with me.

"Kyu na hou mai free. Mai nhi khel sakta kya vamu ke sath." Gill said. This guy irks me to the next level.

"Pehli baat to vamika bol usse. Or dusri baat tu isiliye nhi khel sakta kyuki tu Ganda hai nahake nhi aata tu or ese log ke pass bhejna hi nahi hai mene vamu ko." I said while making disgusting expressions.

"Bakwaas naa kar." He said.

"Mai to karunga." I said.

Anushka bhabhi came and took vamika from me and said, "tumlog ko itne hi bache pyaare hai to khud paida karlo. Meri bachi ke saamne ese lado mat. Virat, Ishika aa rahi hai mai usse mil ke aati hu." And with that she left with vamu.

"Dekha sab Teri wajah se hua." Gill said.

"Oye chup hojao dono. Bacho ki tarah lad rahe ho. Or dono taiyaar hojao abhi event chalu hojayega udhar late mat karna." Virat bhai said while going out of the room. I'm sure he's going to anushka bhabhi.

Today is IPL opening event. Many Bollywood actor and singers have came to perform here while we are going to enjoyy.

"Oye Gill, Ek baat bolu tuje.?" I asked him when he was doing his hairs.

"Haa bhonk jaldi " he said.

"Vo ye....... ki Humari bhabhi kesi ho? Saraa bhabhi jesi hoo!!!" With that I ran out of the door. I heard him shouting some cuss words which I'm not interested in hearing.

It is so fun to tease that guy. Shubhman and I are together since U-19 World Cup.
In IPL he plays for a different whereas me and Virat bhai plays for the same. I was in the hotel lobby when Shanaya Singhaniya an actress saw me. Damn, ye chudail kyu dikh gayi. Jaan khaajaegi meri.

"Hyy Veer" god her voice is so annoying how people are watching her in 3 hrs movie.

"Hello Shanaya." I smiled at her. Whatever I may think about her regardless that I know how to talk with a women.

"Are you excited to watch my performance today?" She asked. ohhh so she's gonna perform too.

"I'm too excited for it. But right now I'm a bit busy you see so I will talk to you later. Bye" and with that I walked away. Hasshhh!! Jaan chhuti.

I saw some of the players surrounding anushka bhai and one more girl who wasn't visible to me. I moved towards Anushka bhabhi to get vamu.

"Bhabhi thodi der dedo na vamu ko, event me vese bhi nhi aayegi ye to pleasseee." I requested her with my 99.99% effective puppy face.

"Okay lejao. But vamu ke samne no gaalis." She said while narrowing her eyes.

"Haa haa muh band hi rakhna hai mene. Promise. Chalo vamu, sabko bye bolo bye bye." I said in baby voice and moved to my room to play with her. I like this kid so very much, I still remember the day when Virat bhai told me that they were expecting, I was jumping around here and there as if I am expecting.

🌼🌼🌼

The event was going well, many celebs performed already, we were just sitting and enjoying. Now only some of the last 3-4 performances are left.

My phone started ringing, it was my mum. I got out of the hall to pick her call up. I was talking to her casually when I saw ISHIKA MALHOTRA running around tensely. She was, i think in her performance outfit.

 She was, i think in her performance outfit

"Hey! Any problem?" I asked her. She looked really tensed. She paused for a second and then looked at me.

"It's just the heels that I have to wear for the performance is broken and I don't know what to do now.?" She said. Why would she dance in heels.

"Then you should perform barefoot. It would be more easier for you." I said being confused.

"Arre but esa naii hota hai na Maine practice heels ki hai and now because of this blunder it would ruin my performance. This is the first time I'm performing live. I want it to be best." She exclaimed. Okayyyyy, I still didn't get it what difference that pair of heels would make but I don't think saying that out would be beneficial for me.

"Listen, you're gonna rock it on the stage. Be confident you can do it. Tumne itni practice ki hai na to tension mat lo or chalo late na hojaye tumhe." I said to make her confident. After that she went to her dressing room and I went inside the hall again.

🌼🌼🌼

After ishika's performance I got to her dressing room.

"Heyy. I told you that you would rock it!" She was sitting on her chair and after listening my words she turned around with a surprised expression.

"Heyyyy thankyou. Thanks for your motivation today. I owe you one now." She said while coming towards me.

"By the way, we never introduced ourselves, hii myself Ishika." She said sweetly while forwarding her hand for a handshake. I shook her hand and said,
"Hii I am veer" I said smiling.

"Ohkaay so why are you here i mean, are you someone's manager or something?!" She asked and I dropped my smile, i mean how could she not know me. Okay I'm not being a narcissist but the whole world knows me.

"I am Veer Sharma. You don't know me?" I asked surprised. Realisation dawn upon her then.

"Ohh sorry sorry, it's just that ki Maine naam to suna tha but dekha nhi tha kbhi isiliye yaad nhi the tum." She said with an embarrassing smile.

"Cricket nhi dekhti?" I asked curiously.

"Ab nhi dekhti. Actor banne se pehle bohot dekhti thi. Virat sir and dhoni sir were my favourite. But from around last 5 years i haven't watched a single match." C'mon she won't be that busy that she doesn't get time to watch even a match.

"Ohh acha busy hoti hogi tum bohot. Chalo Mai chalta hu bye." And I came out of her room.

🌼🌼🌼

AUTHOR'S NOTE.

HEYYLOO GUYSSS.
SO THIS IS THE FIRST PART. HOW DID TOU LIKE IT TELL ME IN COMMENTS.