🌺 CHAPTER :- 19 🌺

Next update only after at least 50+ comments

Next update only after at least 50+ comments ....

Same day late at night…..

After feeding Smit dinner Rohan went straight to meet Shaurya. He made a mental note to talk with Saurya regarding Smit.. he needs to do something before things get out of hand and misunderstanding increases..

Yeah he is the one who suggested Saurya to send Smit away but he never thought things would take this turn where both brothers misunderstood each other that one disliked the other!!! When there is nothing like that. In actuality both love each other very much.

Reaching at Saurya's home he saw him smoking. He Sighs and asks So you started it again? Saurya said i left it because of him and now that he is not here there is no reason to quit it… let it be what are you doing here at this time? 

Rohan - I need to talk to you about him!!! 

Saurya gets alert and asks what about him, is he okay? 

Rohan - No he is not…. Before he speaks more Saurya again starts his blabbering because of tension!! What happened is he had a headache, did you call the doctor? Why the hell are you here when you know he is not well. You could have stayed with him…. God you are becoming unless day by day….

Rohan getting irritated said let me complete at least for God sake then you can start your Unless blabbering you idiot.. 

He is getting frustrated because of loneliness. Why don't you send someone there, at least send some servant to work there. Let him come out of home… Why did you put him alone there? He said everything that Smit told him while crying a few hours ago. 

I knew from before that it would happen. But I don't have a choice. about Servants, don't you know what happened a week ago. 

Flashback 

One week ago, after Saurya returned home dropping Smit at the airport. Well, that's what everyone thinks. Saurya was keeping an eye on one of his men and a few others whom he was suspicious of. 

He continued his act, how he is relieved after getting rid of Smit. He was pretending to work on some other things to see that Smit meant nothing to him.. Men was observing his every activity secretly or he thought it was secret when Saurya was well aware of what he was doing. He just wants to catch him red handed at the perfect time.

First he misled him by his presence. The men almost got convinced that Saurya doesn't Care about the kid. He has nothing to do with him. They had to figure out something else to stop Saurya and distract him..

They forgot about Smit and got distracted from Smit for a while. And leave the thought of chasing him or harming him after a certain point when they didn't find any connection between Shaurya and Smit. As both never contact each other after that day. Everything was going according to plan. Saurya didn't leave the trace of Smit behind after he left the mansion.