CHAPTER :-5

After lunch, Rohan again drops Smit in Saurya's room.

Saurya went office leaving him alone in that big room. He even put a guard outside the room who can keep an eye 👀 on him.

He tries to Go out to roam around as he is getting bored, but the guard sends him back inside the room!!

Smit comes back after being defeated!! He doesn't know what to do. He can't stay like this cagebird. He is a free bird who flies high and leaves on his terms.

He mumbled himself Kya karu aise to bethe bethe boriyat se mar jaana hai maine!! Ye achha hai us monster ka khud kuchh karna bhi nahi padega aur mujse chhutkara bhi mil jayega.

Bade chant insaan hai !! Par woh chant hai to main maha chant hun I will find the way to annoy the hell out of him that he send me away from this den.

He looks around and his eyes 👀 fall on the photo that was hanging on the wall.

He gets shocked seeing the boy and Lady in that photo !! He felt like he had seen them somewhere. They are so familiar yet unknown to him.

He Again sees the blurry image of that boy. He tries to remember but instead of reflecting his head starts throbbing with the intense pain!!!

He was trying hard and that triggered the headache!!!

Not able to bear the pain his eyes started filling with tears. He was hissing badly.

With a lot of struggle, he reaches for the bed and lies down curling himself in a ball.

In the evening Saurya returned early as there was not much work at the office.

He enters his room and finds it dark. He switched on and heard a muffled sound of hissing!!!

He was shocked to see Kid crumbling in pain. Covering his head with a pillow.

He went towards him being tense!! He removes the pillow from his head it can suffocate him.

Saurya - What happened kid?

Smit looks at him with tear-filled eyes.  His eyes were red and puffy like he was crying for hours!!

Saurya - Kya hua hai why are you crying?

Smit - Headache

Saurya - breath in relief he Unknowingly held looking at the kid's condition!!! He said you should have told someone.

They would have given you the medicine.

Smit - They are devils. Just like you didn't even let me go out.

Saurya - Ohk calm down. I will do something. He calls to the kitchen and asks the maid for medicine and a strong coffee.

Also, warm oil can help with headaches.

He made him get up gave him a glass of water and wiped his tears!! He distracts him saying Maine to socha tha bahut strong ho tum but tum to rondar ho bilkul!!!

As expected Smit immediately took offence and said while puffing his face main rondar nahi hun!!

Saurya - Haan tabhi to bachhe ki tarah roh rahe the. Woh to achha hua me time se aagaya warna tumhare tap se pani nikalta rehta to mera Ghar dub jaata.

Smit - How mean you are you monster!! Yaha me dard me hun aur tumhe apne Ghar dub jaane ki fikar hai.

Ek to mujhe yaha bandh karke rakha hai. Bahar garden tak bhi jaane nahi diya aur khud bhi chale gaye mujhe yaha diwaron se baatein Karne ke liye chhodke.