*TWENTY-THREE*

*Vansh's pov*

After breakfast, everyone settled on the hall scolding naman and reena, chacha-chachi supporting naman and maa-papa to reena...

"Bhabhii, I just pulled her cheeks a little, look they're scolding me" He whimper making me shook my head....

"Who's shouting at my devar haan...?" Wtf... This naali ka keda{worm of drainage 💀}, how he dare to touch my wife... He literally hugged herrrrrrrrrrr, I don't get bother if it's a normal hug.

He placed his head at her chest to escape from scolding and wow look at my wife covering him with her pallu... She can only caress my hair... She can only hug me like that....

{Naman's face was just touched near her neck but for vansh it's pressed near her chest🙂}

"Nami di..? Now your sister isn't anything for you right...?" Yeah reena got the point, now leave my wife you brat....

I went near namika and sat beside her, I pulled her hand and placed it on my thigh above her mine palm was rested... She looked at me with crinkled brows... I smiled tightly so parents can't get what I'm telling her... I squeezed her hand 2 times ofc gently while gesturing at her chest....

She shook her head,
this is my wife for real...?

"Reena but it's your fault right..  naman was just pulling your cheeks peacefully and in reciprocal you pulled his hair tightly" naman peek out from her pallu and showed reena tongue... Her lower lip curl downwards.... I should take her side.... And exactly how my wife's taking.... I went near her and sat while placing my palm on her shoulder.. of course I won't let her hug me like namika did.... But only this is enough to give namika a hint what I was telling and doing...

"But who said just pulling anyone's cheeks without their permission is good..? my sali isn't wrong too" I don't know what thought came in namika's mind she politely threw naman's head back and bit her lower lip..... FUCK! I put my hands down from her shoulders too..... But why she did like that...? Naman didn't misbehaved right...? Or bite her..?  I'll will kil- wait ohkkkkayy

The hickeys...., she thought naman can see the results of his brother's love. Well I slept late because what my wife offered me yesterday was more important than my sleep..... Those tits are the most fluffiest thing in these universe.... The way they comes between my teeth, ahhhh I'm addicted to it now...

"Okay last decision our judge ma'am will tell" maa told and namika chuckled.... She looks so good as goddess, my g

"Maar diya jaye ya chhod diya jaye..?" {We should kill them or leave them..?}
Dad told getting up and taking the snacks from the tea-table....

Namika stood in between of all...

"Ahem, ahem, so both culprit come here" namika said covering her back with pallu and taking it in her left shoulder... Haahhhh scared to show the art of her husband.... And I don't know whether she heard but the glare she gave me is indicating danger....

"Both are guilty and in punishment, start doing ups and down" All in the hall laughed except 3... Me, naman and reena....

Naman and reena whimpered and left the hall stomping their feets and in my case I'm still wondering how the fuck he touched her...... My jaw is literally hurting after clenching so much, I think I need fluffy balls to eat....

Skip to 12 pm....

"Okay now tell what you all will take for lunch, veg or non-veg..?" Maya ji came and all looked at namika, I don't like gazes on her except mine.... Can't I take her with me in our room....

"Ummhh should I make it maa-papa..?" Namika questioned their gaze, they all nodded....

"Okay still you have to tell what all wanna eat" maya ji asked chuckling...