*TWENTY-TWO*

*Author's POV🙏🏻🙏🏻*
{Hahahahahaha it's mine pov..... Increase your tolerance level....}

"Is my bug angry or possessiveness peeking out...?" Vansh asked to his dharmapatni {wife}..

"I'm in anger and it's hard to contro-" Vansh landed a kiss on her blabbering lips.... Of course first Namika the protester pushed him but again vansh's bug get dissolve in his touch.....

"To control you....?" Namika glared at him as a repercussion he flexed his cutest, innocent eyes and his teeth showing smile.. Which is totally a turn on for her.... And she's a beast too....

"Na-nami-namika" vansh can't control his emotions, he shutters as a outcome of namika pampering him with kisses all over his face with an animal speed....

"And it's more difficult to control horny namika" she said, she gripped his face tightly with both hands and kissing all over his forehead, temple, cheekbones, jaw...

"An-and what if I don't want to control my Horny wife" his grin was the prove of his ambivalence... He's proud probably happy too and just mixed overwhelming emotions.....

"Take her then" namika said and her next attack was on his neck... She was devouring it for the first time... Her kisses shifted from the jaw, to earlobes then to all over the neck of her husband....

Namika was feeling so bold and dominant but still so fragile that she desires her husband so much right now... That's a race of what we don't know... She was assuring him or herself..? That he's only hers but nevermind the sensation of their moment is more important...

With every kiss he's getting aroused which can lead to her pleasure as well.... But his eyeballs left the socket when he saw her opening his shirt with that hurry....

"Mai bhaag nhi jaunga, I'm yours and only yours to do everything, wait lemme take it off"

"Everything...?" She asked stopping him to took off his shirt instead she made him sit and in next second pull his shirt out of his body.... Which made him nod quietly...

She smirked and sat on his thighs while making his back rest on the headrest of bed..... His state was getting worse he want to worship her too...

She sat but his little member wasn't helping, which was poking her thighs... She looked at him with crinkled brows....

"You made it... That's not my fault" vansh said shrugging and suppressing his smirk.... She touched his jaw with index finger....

"Ohh it's mine..?" Their intense gaze with grins in those faces of both was a battle within..

"All yours" her lips landed on his with that smirk.... He grabbed her waist with uplifting her more to depend the kiss... The room was filled with the sounds of the kiss, the fight for the dominance between their lips...

She grabbed his hair with right hand and made him look at ceiling... While other hand on his jaw.... Her lips left his with the best sound helped by saliva...
He wiped her lips with his thumb still his face was upwards while his neck was on display.....

"All mine Right...? Don't regret it later" she said breathing just in front of his Adam's apple which moved upanddown after hearing her words.. He suspire sensually

"I won't regret even if I have to give you the right to destroy me" her cheeks got their strawberry glow And that's the point where her dominance end and his starts....

"I will never do that ,my husband" the term husband made his penis twitch more... She was amazed by the vibration of her husband's voice near his neck... She licked from the starting of collarbone to the chin.... The tongue  journey ended when it reached at his lips... The Huskiness and Hoarseness of his voice felt on her lips.. when he said still attaching their plumpy lips..